Embedded Software

Embedded Software

Topics related to SCADE Suite, SCADE Display, SCADE One and more

UDP or TCP in SCADE Suite

• jeremy.rutman
      Subscriber

I'd like to use UDP communications in a SCADE Suite model . Are there any tools or readymade blocks to do this in Scade as there are in Matlab Simulink?  The only reference I've found so far is in some ARINC 661 class and I don't need/want ARINC 661 for this project.

• Benjamin Descorps
      Ansys Employee

Can you precise us with which kind of application/system you want to connect your SCADE Suite model?

• jeremy.rutman
      Subscriber

I want to use the SCADE model to send and receive UDP messages to/from a second model running on the same LAN.  The messages are short text messages. The second model can for the sake of this discussion be considered to be another similar SCADE model. 

• Benjamin Descorps
      Ansys Employee

Hello,

Generally the communication aspects are rather done outside the Scade Suite model itself and preferably in the integration layer. The main idea behind is to the keep the model independent and usable with others tools, such as SCADE Test.

If you really want to implement these blocks in SCADE, I will rather recommend you to use imported piece of code (C code).

Benjamin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.