Systems

Systems

Topics relate to Twin Builder, medini analyze, VRXPERIENCE and more

fluent, generate binary snapshots for twin builder static rom

• maz123
      Bbp_participant

Hi,

I have defined a parametric fluent simulation connected to a designxplorer 3D ROM. I have defined a number of design points and captured their snapshots from their fluent simulation.

Now, I want to make a static ROM model in twin builder, and for this purpose, I need snapshots in binary format, doe.csv, and points.bin. How are those files generated? A similar question is discussed here:

https://innovationspace.ansys.com/forum/forums/topic/how-to-extract-design-of-experiment-full-field-as-snapshot-bin/

I have the same problem, but the solution above does not seem to work. It only generates a 'snpz' file which after extraction contains a csv and snapshots in romsnp format. But according to twin builder, I need snapshots in binary format, doe.csv, and points.bin. I appreciate any help on generating them.

Edit1: in designxplorer's users guide there is a section 'Export ROM Snapshots to Twin Builder', but it is also stated that this feature is deactivated and I need to call ansys support on how to access it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.