LS Dyna

LS Dyna

Topics relate to LS-DYNA, Autodyn, Explicit STR and more

Error: All bodies under this part must have the same setting for stiffness behavior. How to fix?

• Tony6
      Subscriber
      I want to make the "Vehicle Weight" rigid while having "Engine Weight" and "Concrete" as flexible.I am getting the following error: All bodies under this part must have the same setting for stiffness behavior. Please modify this setting on each body. It seems that both are in this "SYS1" and everything under "SYS1" needs to have same behavior. How can i solve this issue? Can i separate them?
      "Sys2" Has surfaces while "SYS1" has solid geometry (I did not arrange them as such)
      Please help, its for my thesis

• Ashish Khemka
      Forum Moderator

Please try separating these parts.

Regards Ashish Khemka
    • Tony6
      Subscriber
      The "Engine weight" and "vehicle weight" are already separate body. I dont know what you mean by separate these parts. How would i do it?
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      Back in the Geometry editor, create a new component (part) called SYS3 and put the Vehicle Weight rigid body in SYS3 and take it out of SYS 1.
    • Tony6
      Subscriber
      They are already separate i think in the geometry editor, please take a look.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Error: All bodies under this part must have the same setting for stiffness behavior. How to fix?’ is closed to new replies.