Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Topics cover installation and configuration of our free student products

Ansys MAxwell student data e4xport

• wlgus5916
      Bbp_participant

I would like to know if it is possible to export field results as a CSV file using Ansys Maxwell Student.

After completing a magnetic flux density analysis with Maxwell, I studied how to create a field report through Ansys-related literature and lectures.

However, I am encountering difficulties with exporting the report, as my report screen differs from that shown in the lectures.

In my Maxwell instance, nothing appears under Quantity, whereas, in the lecture’s Maxwell, the Mag_B option appears under Quantity.

I am unsure if this issue is due to limitations of the Ansys Maxwell Student version or if it is related to a setting I may have configured incorrectly.

If it is a settings issue, I would appreciate guidance on how to resolve it.

• Harinath Vudumula
      Ansys Employee

Hello Ji Hyeon,

Please follow below steps:

1. Please draw a line where you want to observe field (As shown in below fig)

2. Right click on results and take field report.

3. Select geometry as polyline (which you drawn) 

4. Select the quantity and plot. you will get below plot 

5. Right click on the plot and export as .csv file.

Thank you,

Harinath Vudumula.

• rosu
      Subscriber

Students’ software is helpful for students to learn scientific concepts. A concept as given ukwritings.com review by medium as explained and evaluated by software is quite authentic.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.