R&D Verification Engineer II
- Conduct software testing of ANSYS simulation software applications.
- Assess how well the product meets customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability and ensure that product requirements and quality standards are satisfied.
- Work closely with other members of the product creation team and communicate with technical specialists on product issues.
- Specify and write test cases, creates, modify and update existing tests, write and maintain test scripts.
- Perform functional, application, regression and performance testing in manual and/or automated test environments and investigate possible causes of problems.
- Create test plans, participate in defect management and testing metrics.
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company's overall development and testing processes.
- Work in a variety of computing environments such as Windows, Linux, Virtual Machines, Compute Clusters, and Cloud.