R&D Engineer II- Python
- Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems
- Understands software engineering (e.g. could read and understand “The Phoenix Project” and make a compelling argument why multi-functional teams are superior to uni-functional teams).
- Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned projects. Investigates problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions
- Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager but prefers working independently on projects and reports progress over GitHub.
- Understands cloud environments and is used to working with distributed systems.