


{"id":51961,"date":"2021-02-06T08:12:29","date_gmt":"2021-02-06T08:12:29","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/"},"modified":"2021-02-06T08:12:29","modified_gmt":"2021-02-06T08:12:29","slug":"thermal-cycling","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/","title":{"rendered":"thermal cycling"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>\u00a0I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module  and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size limits and the solver cannot proceed.nCould someone guide me on how to overcome this?n<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-51961","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/thermal-cycling\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/thermal-cycling\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"thermal cycling\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/thermal-cycling\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"thermal cycling\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/thermal-cycling\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/thermal-cycling\\\/\",\"name\":\"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/thermal-cycling\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/#listItem","name":"thermal cycling"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"thermal cycling","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/","name":"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00","dateModified":"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/","article:published_time":"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-02-06T08:12:29+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"thermal cycling | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I want to do a thermal cycling on an IGBT module and analyze it for solder layer fatigue . I have managed to design and give material properties. However, when trying to run the simulation, I am getting an error saying, your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"51961","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 22:55:07","updated":"2024-10-28 22:55:07","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tthermal cycling\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"thermal cycling","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/thermal-cycling\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_old_topic_id":["24239"],"_bbp_old_topic_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_topic_anonymous_id":["false"],"_bbp_old_closed_status_id":["publish"],"_bbp_author_ip":[" \u0001\u00060\u0002\u0001???\u0003??O\u07ed"],"_bbp_old_sticky_status_id":["normal"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["302"],"_bbp_subscription":["232374"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["51961"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["240","185849"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["2"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["141447"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["141447"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2021-02-06 16:48:38"]},"test":"jeny"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/51961","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/51961\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=51961"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}