


{"id":50426,"date":"2020-12-07T14:36:27","date_gmt":"2020-12-07T14:36:27","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/"},"modified":"2020-12-07T14:36:27","modified_gmt":"2020-12-07T14:36:27","slug":"how-to-install-machine-toolkit","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/","title":{"rendered":"How to Install machine toolkit?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont see it anywhere. If i click on Show\/hide ACT Extensions in the Automation tab of my Electronics Desktop  2020R2, the Software freezes, it seems to load or work on something and then it Closes automatically. My Supervisor said, i can download the toolkit with the ACT Extension button, but as you see, that is not possible.nCan you guys help me?nSincerely Bernin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-50426","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"How to Install machine toolkit?\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"How to Install machine toolkit?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\\\/\",\"name\":\"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/#listItem","name":"How to Install machine toolkit?"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"How to Install machine toolkit?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/","name":"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00","dateModified":"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/","article:published_time":"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00","article:modified_time":"2020-12-07T14:36:27+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"How to Install machine toolkit? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello guys,I am a Student and I work on modelling an Induction Motor for my Bachelor Thesis. I have to do an Efficiency map of said Motor and i want to do it with the machine toolkit from ANSYS ACT. How can i install the toolkit? I heard it is for free, but i dont"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"50426","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 22:57:14","updated":"2024-10-28 22:57:14","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHow to Install machine toolkit?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"How to Install machine toolkit?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-install-machine-toolkit\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_old_topic_id":["22674"],"_bbp_old_topic_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_topic_anonymous_id":["false"],"_bbp_old_closed_status_id":["publish"],"_bbp_author_ip":["*\u0000\u0013?\u0003\u0000\u0003\t\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0000\u0011["],"_bbp_old_sticky_status_id":["normal"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["613"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["50426"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27793"],"_bbp_engagement":["94","183962"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["135306"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["135306"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2020-12-07 16:01:30"]},"test":"bernig1298"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/50426","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/50426\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=50426"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}