


{"id":403669,"date":"2025-01-06T08:34:54","date_gmt":"2025-01-06T08:34:54","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/"},"modified":"2025-01-06T08:35:52","modified_gmt":"2025-01-06T08:35:52","slug":"trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/","title":{"rendered":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Hi,&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;I&rsquo;m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Below, I&rsquo;ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;I&rsquo;m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;<strong>Job Script:<\/strong>&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;#!\/bin\/bash&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -J Fluent&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -o run.out&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -N 2&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -n 256&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -p development&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -t 2:00:00&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;#SBATCH -A MYPROJECT&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;set echo on&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;total_tasks=256&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;tasks_per_node=128&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;fluent232=\/scratch\/tacc\/apps\/ANSYS\/2023R2\/v232\/fluent\/bin\/fluent&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;module load ansys&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;echo &#8220;Generating PNODES, removing log files!&#8221;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;rm -f pnodes&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;nlist=$(scontrol show hostname $SLURM_NODELIST | paste -d, -s)&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;echo $nlist&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;echo $SLURM_CPUS_ON_NODE&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;for node in $(echo $nlist | tr &#8220;,&#8221; &#8221; &#8220;); do&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;for i in $(seq 1 $tasks_per_node); do&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;echo $node &gt;&gt; pnodes&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;done&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;done&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;$fluent232 3ddp -t$total_tasks -g -cnf=pnodes -mpi=intel -pib.infinipath -ssh -g &lt; run.inp &gt;&gt; run.log&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;<strong>Log Output (Snippet):<\/strong>&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;Host spawning Node 0 on machine &#8220;c303-005.ls6.tacc.utexas.edu&#8221; (unix).&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;\/scratch\/tacc\/apps\/ANSYS\/2023R2\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/bin\/fluent -r23.2.0 3ddp -flux -node -t256 -pinfiniband -mpi=intel -cnf=pnodes -ssh -mport 129.114.41.53:129.114.41.53:40663:0&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Starting \/scratch\/tacc\/apps\/ANSYS\/2023R2\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/multiport\/mpi\/lnamd64\/intel2021\/bin\/mpirun -f \/tmp\/fluent-appfile.MYID.919430 &#8211;rsh=ssh -genv FLUENT_ARCH lnamd64 -genv I_MPI_DEBUG 0 -genv I_MPI_ADJUST_GATHERV 3 -genv I_MPI_ADJUST_ALLREDUCE 2 -genv I_MPI_PLATFORM auto -genv PYTHONHOME \/scratch\/tacc\/apps\/ANSYS\/2023R2\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/..\/..\/commonfiles\/CPython\/3_10\/linx64\/Release\/python -genv FLUENT_PROD_DIR \/scratch\/tacc\/apps\/ANSYS\/2023R2\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0 -genv FLUENT_AFFINITY 0 -genv I_MPI_PIN enable -genv KMP_AFFINITY disabled -machinefile \/tmp\/fluent-appfile.MYID.919430 -np 256 \/scratch\/tacc\/apps\/ANSYS\/2023R2\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/lnamd64\/3ddp_node\/fluent_mpi.23.2.0 node -mpiw intel -pic infiniband -mport 129.114.41.53:129.114.41.53:40663:0&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;[mpiexec@c303-005.ls6.tacc.utexas.edu] check_exit_codes (..\/..\/..\/..\/..\/src\/pm\/i_hydra\/libhydra\/demux\/hydra_demux_poll.c:117): unable to run bstrap_proxy on c303-006 (pid 925626, exit code 65280)&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;[mpiexec@c303-005.ls6.tacc.utexas.edu] poll_for_event (..\/..\/..\/..\/..\/src\/pm\/i_hydra\/libhydra\/demux\/hydra_demux_poll.c:159): check exit codes error&lt;br&gt;[mpiexec@c303-005.ls6.tacc.utexas.edu] HYD_dmx_poll_wait_for_proxy_event (..\/..\/..\/..\/..\/src\/pm\/i_hydra\/libhydra\/demux\/hydra_demux_poll.c:212): poll for event error&lt;br&gt;[mpiexec@c303-005.ls6.tacc.utexas.edu] HYD_bstrap_setup (..\/..\/..\/..\/..\/src\/pm\/i_hydra\/libhydra\/bstrap\/src\/intel\/i_hydra_bstrap.c:1061): error waiting for event&lt;br&gt;[mpiexec@c303-005.ls6.tacc.utexas.edu] HYD_print_bstrap_setup_error_message (..\/..\/..\/..\/..\/src\/pm\/i_hydra\/mpiexec\/intel\/i_mpiexec.c:1027): error setting up the bootstrap proxies&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;I suspect there might be an issue with how MPI is set up or how the nodes are being utilized, but I&rsquo;m not sure where to start troubleshooting.&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div&gt;Could someone help me:&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n<ol>\n<li>Identify possible issues in my SLURM job script.<\/li>\n<li>Understand if the MPI configuration might be causing this issue.<\/li>\n<li>Suggest any debug or diagnostic steps I can take.<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n<p>&lt;p&gt;Thank You!&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-403669","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2025-01-06T08:34:54+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2025-01-06T08:35:52+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\\\/\",\"name\":\"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi,I\\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\\\/bin\\\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2025-01-06T08:34:54+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2025-01-06T08:35:52+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/#listItem","name":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/","name":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2025-01-06T08:34:54+00:00","dateModified":"2025-01-06T08:35:52+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/","article:published_time":"2025-01-06T08:34:54+00:00","article:modified_time":"2025-01-06T08:35:52+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi,I\u2019m encountering issues with running ANSYS Fluent using MPI on HPC.Below, I\u2019ve included my SLURM job script and a snippet of the log output for reference.I\u2019m unsure how to proceed at this point and would appreciate any guidance or suggestions.Job Script:#!\/bin\/bash#SBATCH -J Fluent #SBATCH -o run.out #SBATCH -N 2 #SBATCH -n 256 #SBATCH -p development#SBATCH -t 2:00:00#SBATCH -A MYPROJECTset"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"403669","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-19 10:58:43","updated":"2026-09-17 15:34:03","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tTrouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Trouble Running MPI with ANSYS Fluent on HPC","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/trouble-running-mpi-with-ansys-fluent-on-hpc\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_topic_id":["403669"],"_bbp_subscription":["29071","157473"],"_bbp_author_ip":["2600:1700:19e1:c51f:fd3e:16dd:45da:1f15"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["403730"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["403730"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2025-01-06 14:20:47"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_reply_count_hidden":["0"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_engagement":["29071","157473"],"_btv_view_count":["861"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_edit_last":["29071"],"_bbp_revision_log":["a:1:{i:403670;a:2:{s:6:\"author\";i:29071;s:6:\"reason\";s:0:\"\";}}"]},"test":"th0masutexas-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/403669","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/403669\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":403670,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/403669\/revisions\/403670"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=403669"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}