


{"id":397001,"date":"2024-12-10T22:08:41","date_gmt":"2024-12-10T22:08:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/"},"modified":"2024-12-11T15:49:03","modified_gmt":"2024-12-11T15:49:03","slug":"how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement","status":"answered","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/","title":{"rendered":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hello, I&#8217;m trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I&#8217;d like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-397001","topic","type-topic","status-answered","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello, I&#039;m trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I&#039;d like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello, I&#039;m trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I&#039;d like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-12-10T22:08:41+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-12-11T15:49:03+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello, I&#039;m trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I&#039;d like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"How to get permanent or plastic displacement\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"How to get permanent or plastic displacement\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\\\/\",\"name\":\"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello, I'm trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I'd like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-12-10T22:08:41+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-12-11T15:49:03+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I'm trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I'd like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/#listItem","name":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/","name":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I'm trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I'd like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-12-10T22:08:41+00:00","dateModified":"2024-12-11T15:49:03+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello, I'm trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I'd like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/","article:published_time":"2024-12-10T22:08:41+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-12-11T15:49:03+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello, I'm trying static structual modeling in a part with high pressure. I'd like to predict the plastic displacement after releasing the pressure. I do find there is information about the plastic strain but no information for plastic displacement. How I could get it? or is there any other ways? Thanks."},"aioseo_meta_data":[],"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHow to get permanent or plastic displacement\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"How to get permanent or plastic displacement","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-get-permanent-or-plastic-displacement\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_topic_id":["397001"],"_bbp_subscription":["448357","37673"],"_bbp_author_ip":["163.116.247.72"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["397115"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["397115"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-12-11 15:08:04"],"_bbp_reply_count":["4"],"_bbp_reply_count_hidden":["0"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_engagement":["448357","37673"],"_btv_view_count":["1264"],"_bbp_topic_status":["answered"]},"test":"hong-huhtproducts-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/397001","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/397001\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":397125,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/397001\/revisions\/397125"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=397001"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}