


{"id":395036,"date":"2024-11-23T00:36:24","date_gmt":"2024-11-23T00:36:24","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/"},"modified":"2024-11-23T00:36:24","modified_gmt":"2024-11-23T00:36:24","slug":"query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/","title":{"rendered":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile is showing 1e-10 (color bar) around 2.5nm in x and y direction. The mesh accuracy is 3 and the autoshutoff is default 1e-5. I am also using the input, transmission DFT monitor and mode expansion at the given locations.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Zmin=0;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;addmode;&lt;br&gt;#?set;&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;injection axis&#8217;, &#8216;z-axis&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;direction&#8217;, &#8216;forward&#8217;); &lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;z&#8217;, Zmin+0.02e-6);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;x span&#8217;, X_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;y min&#8217;, Ymin); set(&#8216;y max&#8217;, Ymax);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;set wavelength&#8217;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;wavelength start&#8217;, wavelength); &lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;wavelength stop&#8217;, wavelength); &lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;mode selection&#8217;, Mode_Selection);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;optimize for short pulse&#8217;,0);&lt;br&gt;updatesourcemode; &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;addpower; # Power monitor, input&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;name&#8217;, &#8216;input&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;monitor type&#8217;, &#8216;2D Z-normal&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;x span&#8217;, X_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;y min&#8217;, Ymin); set(&#8216;y max&#8217;, Ymax);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;z&#8217;, Zmin+0.02e-6);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;override global monitor settings&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;partial spectral average&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;total spectral average&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;addpower; # Power monitor, output&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;name&#8217;, &#8216;transmission&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;monitor type&#8217;, &#8216;2D Z-normal&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;x span&#8217;, X_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;y min&#8217;, Ymin); set(&#8216;y max&#8217;, Ymax);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;z&#8217;, Zmax-0.1e-6);&lt;br&gt;<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/community\/?hashtag\/set\/\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">&lt;span class=&#8221;ps-stream-hashtag&#8221;&gt;#set&lt;\/span&gt;<\/a>(&#8216;frequency points&#8217;,10);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;override global monitor settings&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;partial spectral average&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;total spectral average&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;output Px&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;output Py&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8220;output Pz&#8221;,1);&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;addmodeexpansion;&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;name&#8217;, &#8216;expansion&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;monitor type&#8217;, &#8216;2D Z-normal&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;x span&#8217;, X_span);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;y min&#8217;, Ymin); set(&#8216;y max&#8217;, Ymax);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;z&#8217;, Zmax-0.1e-6);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;frequency points&#8217;,10);&lt;br&gt;set(&#8216;mode selection&#8217;, Mode_Selection);&lt;br&gt;setexpansion(&#8216;T&#8217;,&#8217;transmission&#8217;);&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I am facing below mentioned issues. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;a) My input DFT monitor, transmission (T) shows negative values. why?? If the waveguide length is 2um, I am negative negative values for all the surface roughness irrespective of the meshing, FDTD region or number of PML layers. For waveguide length 10um, I am getting negative values for roughness (sigma_rms) more than 6nm. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;b) How to calculate the propagation loss in such a cases? Is there a reliable way to calculate the propagation loss, scattering loss, radiative loss, absorption, etc. Any formula or any monitor that can provide me these values.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;c) To simulate the FDTD, I have defined fine mesh regions around the roughness and coarse mesh at other regions. The simulations are taking 40-70hours for a single simulations on a 32 thread CPU even if all the CPUs are assigned to one simulation. Is there a way to reduce the simulation time? I have already tried with mesh override but I lose significant accuracy for higher surface roughness. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;d) It is possible to simulate a short rough waveguide and then use the output of DFT monitor at the end of first waveguide to use as a source to simulate the similar short waveguide in a different simulation? If yes, kindly guide me through it.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-395036","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-waveguide-2","topic-tag-3DFDTD-1","topic-tag-computation-time-1"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/3DFDTD-1\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"3DFDTD\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/3DFDTD-1\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"3DFDTD\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/3DFDTD-1\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/3DFDTD-1\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"3DFDTD\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\\\/\",\"name\":\"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\\\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/3DFDTD-1\/#listItem","name":"3DFDTD"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/3DFDTD-1\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"3DFDTD","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/3DFDTD-1\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/#listItem","name":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/3DFDTD-1\/#listItem","name":"3DFDTD"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/","name":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00","dateModified":"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/","article:published_time":"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-11-23T00:36:24+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi,I am simulating a Silicon waveguide with surface roughness (wrapped by SiO2). width=500nm (x-axis), height=220nm (y-axis) and length=2um\/10um (z-axis). I am using 3D FDTD for the simulations. Source details are attached below. My 3D FDTD region is 12nm in X-axis, 8nm in Y-axis and whole region in Z-axis. I have checked that the mode profile"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"395036","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-19 09:31:28","updated":"2026-09-17 12:05:59","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/3DFDTD-1\/\" title=\"3DFDTD\">3DFDTD<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tQuery related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"3DFDTD","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/3DFDTD-1\/"},{"label":"Query related to Rough waveguide 3D FDTD, Simulation time, Negative Transmission","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/query-related-to-rough-waveguide-3d-fdtd-simulation-time-negative-transmission\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["441143","33648","4274"],"_bbp_author_ip":["2a01:4b00:d126:1d00:2440:e3:408b:4080"],"_btv_view_count":["621"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["395036"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27833"],"_bbp_engagement":["441143","33648","4274"],"_bbp_voice_count":["3"],"_bbp_reply_count":["5"],"_bbp_notification_enabled":["33648"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["397002"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["397002"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-12-10 22:25:52"]},"test":"naveen-kumarglasgow-ac-uk"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/395036","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/395036\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=395036"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}