


{"id":393949,"date":"2024-11-15T02:10:18","date_gmt":"2024-11-15T02:10:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/"},"modified":"2024-11-15T02:10:18","modified_gmt":"2024-11-15T02:10:18","slug":"problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/","title":{"rendered":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;div&gt;Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed Laminar&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Burner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the thermodynamics file, and the transport file, and I need to write my own surface kinetic file.&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;I am having a lot of problems writing surface kinetic file. One of them is that I am defining the lumped pseudo-species BIN1-BIN20 with the CLASS command and it is not readable by chemkin. I&#8217;ve read the 6.1.3 Particle Class of Ansys Chemkin Pro Input Manual in detail, but the application examples for CLASS are not clear and appear to be mislabeled, as in Figure 6.4. Can you please provide me with an example of the CLASS command? Preferably a definition of BIN1-BIN20 carbon soot particles.&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;In addition, I see the validation of the BBS ethylene flame example in the Model Fuel Library, but the corresponding chemkin input file is garbled, can you provide the specific input file?&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Below is a surface kinetics file that I wrote myself, please correct me! Thanks!&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;MATERIAL&nbsp; SOOT&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;DISPERSED&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;CLSM SOOT 5&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;BULK\/CARBON\/&nbsp; CSOLID\/1.5\/&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;THERMO&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;CSOLID&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; C&nbsp; &nbsp;1&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;S&nbsp; &nbsp; 300.00&nbsp; &nbsp;4000.00 1000.00&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 1&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;.145569246E+01 .171706380E-02-.697584100E-06 .135283160E-09-.967649050E-14&nbsp; &nbsp; 2&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;-.695128087E+03-.852568475E+01-.310872070E+00 .440353690E-02 .190394120E-05&nbsp; &nbsp; 3&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;-.638546970E-08 .298964250E-11-.108650790E+03 .111382950E+01&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;4&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;CLASSES&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; CLASS 1&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; BIN1A BIN1B BIN1C BIN1AJ BIN1BJ BIN1CJ&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; COMPOSITION CSOLID:20&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;BIN2A BIN2B BIN2C BIN2AJ BIN2BJ BIN2CJ&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; CLASS 2&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; COMPOSITION CSOLID:40&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;BIN3A BIN3B BIN3C BIN3AJ BIN3BJ BIN3CJ&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; CLASS 3&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; COMPOSITION CSOLID:80&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;BIN4A BIN4B BIN4C BIN4AJ BIN4BJ BIN4CJ&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; CLASS 4&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; COMPOSITION CSOLID:160&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;BIN5A BIN5B BIN5C BIN5AJ BIN5BJ BIN5CJ&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; CLASS 5&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; COMPOSITION CSOLID:320&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;BIN6A BIN6B BIN6C BIN6AJ BIN6BJ BIN6CJ&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; CLASS 6&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; COMPOSITION CSOLID:640&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &#8230;&#8230;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;END&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;REACTIONS&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&#8230;&#8230;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&#8230;&#8230;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;END&lt;\/div&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-393949","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-chemkin","topic-tag-chemkin-import-1","topic-tag-chemkin-mechanisms","topic-tag-chemkin-pro"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/chemkin\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"chemkin\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/chemkin\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"chemkin\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/chemkin\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/chemkin\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"chemkin\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\\\/\",\"name\":\"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/chemkin\/#listItem","name":"chemkin"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/chemkin\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"chemkin","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/chemkin\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/#listItem","name":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/chemkin\/#listItem","name":"chemkin"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/","name":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00","dateModified":"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/","article:published_time":"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-11-15T02:10:18+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT) | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi, I am working on the simulation of the Particle-Size Distribution with Pre-mixed LaminarBurner-Stabilized Stagnation Flame in CHEMKIN PRO for the BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3), and I already have the chemkin input files for the BBS ethylene flame from the literature support material. However, the input files only include the gas-phase kinetic file, the"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"393949","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-19 09:11:01","updated":"2026-09-17 11:27:02","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/chemkin\/\" title=\"chemkin\">chemkin<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tProblem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"chemkin","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/chemkin\/"},{"label":"Problem of surface kinetic input file for BSS ethylene flames (Flame C3) (SOOT)","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/problem-of-surface-kinetic-input-file-for-bss-ethylene-flames-flame-c3-soot\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["481745","23673"],"_bbp_author_ip":["104.233.241.19"],"_btv_view_count":["438"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["393949"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["23673","481745"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["3"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["396292"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["396292"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-12-04 16:17:56"]},"test":"z-z-huangcsu-edu-cn"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/393949","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/393949\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=393949"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}