


{"id":382550,"date":"2024-09-12T21:47:53","date_gmt":"2024-09-12T21:47:53","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/"},"modified":"2024-09-17T18:29:54","modified_gmt":"2024-09-17T18:29:54","slug":"hsf-library-required","status":"answered","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/","title":{"rendered":"hsf library required"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a &#8216;Ansys CFD HSF&#8217; license manager running on my local machine.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;When I start FLUENT, I tried to access &#8216;Two-temperature Model&#8217; I get the following messages.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Do I need to install another ANSYS product?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Error message :&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&#8221;Could not open hsf library!&#8221;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&#8221;Warning: can not modify NASA9 piecewise polynomials for air.&#8221;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&#8221;Error: unable to locate hsf library for the Two Temperature model. Please check for availability of the hsf library in your installation and contact your Ansys representative to add this library if needed.&#8221;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-382550","topic","type-topic","status-answered","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a &#039;Ansys CFD HSF&#039; license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access &#039;Two-temperature Model&#039; I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : &quot;Could\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a &#039;Ansys CFD HSF&#039; license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access &#039;Two-temperature Model&#039; I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : &quot;Could\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-09-12T21:47:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-09-17T18:29:54+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a &#039;Ansys CFD HSF&#039; license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access &#039;Two-temperature Model&#039; I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : &quot;Could\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/hsf-library-required\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/hsf-library-required\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"hsf library required\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/hsf-library-required\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"hsf library required\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/hsf-library-required\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/hsf-library-required\\\/\",\"name\":\"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a 'Ansys CFD HSF' license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access 'Two-temperature Model' I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : \\\"Could\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/hsf-library-required\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-09-12T21:47:53+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-09-17T18:29:54+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a 'Ansys CFD HSF' license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access 'Two-temperature Model' I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : \"Could","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/#listItem","name":"hsf library required"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"hsf library required","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/","name":"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a 'Ansys CFD HSF' license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access 'Two-temperature Model' I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : \"Could","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-09-12T21:47:53+00:00","dateModified":"2024-09-17T18:29:54+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a 'Ansys CFD HSF' license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access 'Two-temperature Model' I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : &quot;Could","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/","article:published_time":"2024-09-12T21:47:53+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-09-17T18:29:54+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"hsf library required | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I installed ANSYS FLUENT 2024R1 and have a 'Ansys CFD HSF' license manager running on my local machine.I added two license servers to Ansys Licensing Settings and both are up and running. When I start FLUENT, I tried to access 'Two-temperature Model' I get the following messages.Do I need to install another ANSYS product?Error message : &quot;Could"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"382550","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:29:16","updated":"2024-10-28 16:29:16","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\thsf library required\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"hsf library required","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/hsf-library-required\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_author_ip":["2607:f720:1902:10::19f"],"_btv_view_count":["1151"],"_bbp_topic_status":["answered"],"_bbp_subscription":["176049"],"_bbp_topic_id":["382550"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27796"],"_bbp_engagement":["176049"],"_bbp_voice_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["382906"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["382906"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-09-17 18:29:42"]},"test":"9636cf4b36765735d0a3246f888e439112fcbf9b"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/382550","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/382550\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":382907,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/382550\/revisions\/382907"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=382550"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}