


{"id":380938,"date":"2024-08-28T18:32:39","date_gmt":"2024-08-28T18:32:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/"},"modified":"2024-08-28T18:32:39","modified_gmt":"2024-08-28T18:32:39","slug":"heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/","title":{"rendered":"Heat loss from two phase interface"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel to air. Please suggest me, how to account the heat loss?&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-380938","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-multiphase_models-1","topic-tag-c-vof"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/#multiphase_models-1\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"#multiphase_models\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/#multiphase_models-1\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"#multiphase_models\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/#multiphase_models-1\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Heat loss from two phase interface\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Heat loss from two phase interface\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/#multiphase_models-1\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"#multiphase_models\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\\\/\",\"name\":\"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/#multiphase_models-1\/#listItem","name":"#multiphase_models"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/#multiphase_models-1\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"#multiphase_models","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/#multiphase_models-1\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/#listItem","name":"Heat loss from two phase interface"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Heat loss from two phase interface","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/#multiphase_models-1\/#listItem","name":"#multiphase_models"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/","name":"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00","dateModified":"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/","article:published_time":"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-08-28T18:32:39+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Heat loss from two phase interface | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I am working on multiphase modeling using VOF. In my model two phase interface level is changing continuously with time. Top surface is modeled as pressure outlet with volume fraction of air equal to one. Primary phase is liquid steel and secondary phase is air. I need to account the heat loss from liquid steel"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"380938","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:30:57","updated":"2026-09-16 22:21:02","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/#multiphase_models-1\/\" title=\"#multiphase_models\">#multiphase_models<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHeat loss from two phase interface\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"#multiphase_models","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/#multiphase_models-1\/"},{"label":"Heat loss from two phase interface","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heat-loss-from-two-phase-interface\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["7241","199"],"_bbp_author_ip":["138.67.127.153"],"_btv_view_count":["187"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["380938"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27796"],"_bbp_engagement":["199","7241"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["381020"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["381020"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-08-29 09:07:09"]},"test":"vipul-guptamines-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/380938","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/380938\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=380938"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}