


{"id":372850,"date":"2024-07-20T15:51:39","date_gmt":"2024-07-20T15:51:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/"},"modified":"2024-07-20T15:51:39","modified_gmt":"2024-07-20T15:51:39","slug":"crash-using-dynamic-mesh","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/","title":{"rendered":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2<\/p>\n<p>Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<div>Updating mesh at time level N&#8230; &lt;warning&gt;<\/div>\n<div>Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.&lt;\/warning&gt;<\/div>\n<div>All managed tmp svar status:<\/div>\n<div>Type 1:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-rtmp3 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5641<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-rtmp1 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-rtmp0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-rtmp4 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:6717<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 3:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp3 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp2 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp1 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp5 2 cavity_agglomerator_impl.c:4365<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp4 3 cavity_agglomerator_impl.c:4359<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp6 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:6703<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp7 1 remesh.c:144<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-itmp8 1 remesh.c:137<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 6:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpobjp2 1 boundary_layer.c:877<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpobjp1 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpobjp0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 9:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-ndtmp1 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-ndtmp0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 11:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-nd3tmp0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 12:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-nd-ndtmp1 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-nd-ndtmp0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 45:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpunion0 3 cavity_agglomerator_impl.c:4352<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpunion1 1 remesh.c:126<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpunion2 2 remesh.c:119<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpunion3 2 rp_recon.c:23762<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Type 56:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Free:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpindex1 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; managed-tmpindex0 0 :0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; Used:<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Error at Node 0:<\/div>\n<div>Unable to allocate sv_objp_tmp2<\/div>\n<p>Any suggestion? For some strange reasons the same case with the same udf it works with the pressure based solver in transonic<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Best<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>David<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-372850","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\\\/\",\"name\":\"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/#listItem","name":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/","name":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00","dateModified":"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/","article:published_time":"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-07-20T15:51:39+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi all. I use a dynamic mesh (remeshing+smoothing) using a 6dof model, the sover density-based. Mach number is 1.2Upon starting the simulation I get an error which prompt fluent crash Updating mesh at time level N... Warning: could not obtain managed tmp svar.All managed tmp svar status:Type 1: Free: managed-rtmp2 1 remesh_driver_impl.c:5644 managed-rtmp3 1"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"372850","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:36:39","updated":"2024-10-28 16:36:39","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tCrash Using Dynamic Mesh\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Crash Using Dynamic Mesh","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/crash-using-dynamic-mesh\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["74755","13659"],"_bbp_author_ip":["163.1.165.143"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["148"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["372850"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["13659","74755"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["373083"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["373083"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-07-22 18:15:29"]},"test":"david-bacciodqa-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/372850","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/372850\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=372850"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}