


{"id":368306,"date":"2024-05-23T11:33:46","date_gmt":"2024-05-23T11:33:46","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/"},"modified":"2024-05-23T11:33:46","modified_gmt":"2024-05-23T11:33:46","slug":"data-storing","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/","title":{"rendered":"Data storing"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi!&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>I&acute;m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes?<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Best ragards,<\/p>\n<p>Johanna<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-368306","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/data-storing\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/data-storing\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Data storing\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/data-storing\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Data storing\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/data-storing\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/data-storing\\\/\",\"name\":\"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi! I\\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/data-storing\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/#listItem","name":"Data storing"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Data storing","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/","name":"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/","article:published_time":"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-23T11:33:46+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Data storing | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi! I\u00b4m using Ansys Fluent and I am wondering where the data is stored? In the nodes or in the cells? My hexahedral mesh has more cells, took longer to simulate but did not require as mucjh memory as my polyhedral mesh? For that reason I was thinking if the data is stored inte nodes? Best ragards,Johanna"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"368306","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:40:55","updated":"2024-10-28 16:40:55","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tData storing\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Data storing","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/data-storing\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["338240","13659"],"_bbp_author_ip":["184.24.96.207"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["169"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["368306"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["13659","338240"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["370818"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["370818"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-07-05 19:18:03"]},"test":"johanna-hjeltstromswerim-se"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/368306","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/368306\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=368306"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}