


{"id":364989,"date":"2024-04-30T23:07:01","date_gmt":"2024-04-30T23:07:01","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/"},"modified":"2024-05-01T18:46:24","modified_gmt":"2024-05-01T18:46:24","slug":"running-workbench-on-wsl-2","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Running Workbench on WSL 2"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:<\/p>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Native Crash Reporting<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates<\/div>\n<div>a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>used by your application.<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Native stacktrace:<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>0x4a5624 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x4a598c &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x454498 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x4a4c8f &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58433630 &#8211; \/lib64\/libpthread.so.0 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed57e74387 &#8211; \/lib64\/libc.so.6 : gsignal<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed57e75a78 &#8211; \/lib64\/libc.so.6 : abort<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f300833 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f3069a6 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f3069e1 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f306c13 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f302767 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f327574 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f319f7c &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : _ZNSt6locale5_ImplC2EPKcm<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed4f31ae32 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libstdc++.so.6 : _ZNSt6localeC1EPKc<\/div>\n<div>0x7fecde6607e7 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Framework\/bin\/Linux64\/libComponentSystem.so : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58f779c3 &#8211; \/lib64\/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58f7c59e &#8211; \/lib64\/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58f777d4 &#8211; \/lib64\/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58f7bb8b &#8211; \/lib64\/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58640fab &#8211; \/lib64\/libdl.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58f777d4 &#8211; \/lib64\/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed586415ad &#8211; \/lib64\/libdl.so.2 : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed58641041 &#8211; \/lib64\/libdl.so.2 : dlopen<\/div>\n<div>0x6e766a &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : mono_dl_open<\/div>\n<div>0x5d82f8 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x5d851c &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x5d8e3c &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x5da0d9 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x5e5fcd &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x4e4ebc &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x4aad6f &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x4accc2 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x4222b0 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x457bf6 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x458730 &#8211; \/u\/local\/apps\/ansys\/2022R2\/v222\/Tools\/mono\/Linux64\/bin\/mono : (null)<\/div>\n<div>0x41b86387 &#8211; Unknown<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Telemetry Dumper:<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Pkilling 0x7fed57e3d700 from 0x7fed5915f780<\/div>\n<div>Entering thread summarizer pause from 0x7fed5915f780<\/div>\n<div>Finished thread summarizer pause from 0x7fed5915f780.<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Waiting for dumping threads to resume<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Basic Fault Address Reporting<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Memory around native instruction pointer (0x7fed57e74387):0x7fed57e74377&nbsp; 48 63 d7 48 63 f6 48 63 f9 b8 ea 00 00 00 0f 05&nbsp; Hc.Hc.Hc&#8230;&#8230;..<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed57e74387&nbsp; 48 3d 00 f0 ff ff 77 1e f3 c3 0f 1f 80 00 00 00&nbsp; H=&#8230;.w&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed57e74397&nbsp; 00 85 c9 7f db 89 c8 f7 d8 81 e1 ff ff ff 7f 0f&nbsp; &#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;.<\/div>\n<div>0x7fed57e743a7&nbsp; 44 c6 89 c1 eb ca 48 8b 15 9c 0a 39 00 f7 d8 64&nbsp; D&#8230;..H&#8230;.9&#8230;d<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>Managed Stacktrace:<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; at &lt;0xffffffff&gt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; at Ans.Program.Runtime:Initialize &lt;0x00a5b&gt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; at Ans.Program.ExecutableBase:Run &lt;0x00057&gt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; at Ans.Program.ExecutableBase:DoMain &lt;0x004e3&gt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; at Ans.Program.Executable:Main &lt;0x0003f&gt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; at :runtime_invoke_int_object &lt;0x00085&gt;<\/div>\n<div>=================================================================<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>I also get a mono_crash .BLOB and .JSON files as well.&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Thank you for the help!<\/div>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-364989","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-ansys-workbench","topic-tag-workbench"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-30T23:07:01+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-01T18:46:24+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"workbench\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"workbench\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Running Workbench on WSL 2\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Running Workbench on WSL 2\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"workbench\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\\\/\",\"name\":\"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-30T23:07:01+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-01T18:46:24+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/#listItem","name":"workbench"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"workbench","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/#listItem","name":"Running Workbench on WSL 2"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Running Workbench on WSL 2","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/#listItem","name":"workbench"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/","name":"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-30T23:07:01+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-01T18:46:24+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-30T23:07:01+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-01T18:46:24+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Running Workbench on WSL 2 | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I am having an issue when I run Ansys Workbench 2022R2 on WSL 2 (Windows Subsystem for Linux 2) when connecting to a cluster via SSH. When I execute runwb2 in the Terminal, I get the following message:=================================================================Native Crash Reporting=================================================================Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicatesa fatal error in the mono runtime"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"364989","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:44:21","updated":"2024-10-28 16:44:21","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/\" title=\"workbench\">workbench<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRunning Workbench on WSL 2\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"workbench","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/"},{"label":"Running Workbench on WSL 2","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/running-workbench-on-wsl-2\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["2216"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.196.2.143"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["1103"],"_bbp_topic_status":["answered"],"_edit_lock":["1714518459:136489"],"_bbp_likes_count":["1"],"_bbp_topic_id":["364989"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["2216"],"_bbp_voice_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["365091"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["365091"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-05-01 18:46:03"]},"test":"mtom3097g-ucla-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/364989","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/364989\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":364990,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/364989\/revisions\/364990"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=364989"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}