


{"id":360618,"date":"2024-04-05T08:44:32","date_gmt":"2024-04-05T08:44:32","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/"},"modified":"2024-04-05T08:44:32","modified_gmt":"2024-04-05T08:44:32","slug":"export-values-after-simulation","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/","title":{"rendered":"Export values after simulation"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello Everyone,<\/p>\n<p>I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the &#8216;Dynamic Mesh&#8217; section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.<\/p>\n<p>I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation, and now I need to export the values of the oscillation angle of the airfoils over the simulation time. This is necessary for me to verify that the UDF has been correctly applied, because I have some doubt.<\/p>\n<p>Is it possible to export these values?<\/p>\n<p>Thank you ????.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-360618","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the &#039;Dynamic Mesh&#039; section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the &#039;Dynamic Mesh&#039; section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the &#039;Dynamic Mesh&#039; section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/export-values-after-simulation\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/export-values-after-simulation\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Export values after simulation\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/export-values-after-simulation\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Export values after simulation\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/export-values-after-simulation\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/export-values-after-simulation\\\/\",\"name\":\"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the 'Dynamic Mesh' section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/export-values-after-simulation\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the 'Dynamic Mesh' section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/#listItem","name":"Export values after simulation"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Export values after simulation","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/","name":"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the 'Dynamic Mesh' section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the 'Dynamic Mesh' section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-05T08:44:32+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Export values after simulation | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello Everyone,I conducted a simulation involving three oscillating airfoils. Each airfoil is treated as a solid boundary, and the oscillating motion is implemented through a User-Defined Function (UDF) which computes the oscillation angle. In the 'Dynamic Mesh' section, I assign this angle to the airfoils.I have the .cas and .dat files from the executed simulation,"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"360618","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:50:24","updated":"2024-10-28 16:50:24","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tExport values after simulation\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Export values after simulation","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/export-values-after-simulation\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["280499","199"],"_bbp_author_ip":["168.143.243.24"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_edit_lock":["1712308345:2"],"_btv_view_count":["130"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["360618"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["199","280499"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["360656"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["360656"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-04-05 10:39:30"]},"test":"nicola-mengaunisalento-it"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/360618","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/360618\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=360618"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}