


{"id":360385,"date":"2024-04-03T22:32:31","date_gmt":"2024-04-03T22:32:31","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/"},"modified":"2024-04-03T22:32:31","modified_gmt":"2024-04-03T22:32:31","slug":"how-to-load-retained-data","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/","title":{"rendered":"How to load retained data"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>When performing Parametic set, I check the &#8220;retain data&#8221; checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can&#8217;t seem to find the option to load&nbsp; a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the system box, it always opens the data from DP0.&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m pretty sure there&#8217;s some button right in front of me but I can seem to find it !<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance for the help !!&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-360385","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-ansys-result-view-2","topic-tag-parametric-study-1","topic-tag-workbench"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"When performing Parametic set, I check the &quot;retain data&quot; checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can&#039;t seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"When performing Parametic set, I check the &quot;retain data&quot; checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can&#039;t seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"When performing Parametic set, I check the &quot;retain data&quot; checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can&#039;t seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-load-retained-data\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"workbench\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"workbench\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-load-retained-data\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"How to load retained data\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-load-retained-data\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"How to load retained data\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/workbench\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"workbench\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-load-retained-data\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-load-retained-data\\\/\",\"name\":\"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"When performing Parametic set, I check the \\\"retain data\\\" checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can't seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-load-retained-data\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"When performing Parametic set, I check the \"retain data\" checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can't seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/#listItem","name":"workbench"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"workbench","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/#listItem","name":"How to load retained data"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"How to load retained data","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/#listItem","name":"workbench"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/","name":"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"When performing Parametic set, I check the \"retain data\" checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can't seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00","dateModified":"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"When performing Parametic set, I check the &quot;retain data&quot; checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can't seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/","article:published_time":"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-04-03T22:32:31+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"How to load retained data | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"When performing Parametic set, I check the &quot;retain data&quot; checkbox, and do in fact see a check next to the Design point after all the design points have updated. but I can't seem to find the option to load a particular data set where the results are retained. If I open the results from the"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"360385","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:50:40","updated":"2024-10-28 16:50:40","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/\" title=\"workbench\">workbench<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHow to load retained data\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"workbench","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/workbench\/"},{"label":"How to load retained data","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-load-retained-data\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["295055","13386"],"_bbp_author_ip":["168.143.243.24"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["1224"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["360385"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["13386","295055"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["360426"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["360426"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-04-04 07:56:46"]},"test":"shrihari_sampathkumaramat-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/360385","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/360385\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=360385"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}