


{"id":354899,"date":"2024-03-01T20:08:53","date_gmt":"2024-03-01T20:08:53","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/"},"modified":"2024-03-04T12:29:05","modified_gmt":"2024-03-04T12:29:05","slug":"diagonalized-stiffness-matrix","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/","title":{"rendered":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked.&nbsp;<br \/>Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys?&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Thank you.&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Best regards,<\/p>\n<p>Diona&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-354899","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-extract","topic-tag-mass-matrix-1","topic-tag-stiffness-matrix"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-03-01T20:08:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-03-04T12:29:05+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"stiffness-matrix\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"stiffness-matrix\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/stiffness-matrix\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"stiffness-matrix\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\\\/\",\"name\":\"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-03-01T20:08:53+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-03-04T12:29:05+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","name":"stiffness-matrix"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"stiffness-matrix","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/stiffness-matrix\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","name":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","name":"stiffness-matrix"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/","name":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-03-01T20:08:53+00:00","dateModified":"2024-03-04T12:29:05+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/","article:published_time":"2024-03-01T20:08:53+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-03-04T12:29:05+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello, I am trying to extract the diagonalized mass and stiffness matrix from ansys apdl. For the mass matrix I used LUMPM,ON command and it worked. Could anyone please help me in obtaining the diagonalized stiffness matrix? Is it possible to extract the diagonalized stiffness matrix in ansys? Thank you. Best regards,Diona"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"354899","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:56:26","updated":"2024-10-28 16:56:26","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/stiffness-matrix\/\" title=\"stiffness-matrix\">stiffness-matrix<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tDiagonalized Stiffness Matrix\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"stiffness-matrix","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/stiffness-matrix\/"},{"label":"Diagonalized Stiffness Matrix","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/diagonalized-stiffness-matrix\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["263555","20905"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.146"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["367"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_edit_lock":["1709571138:191854"],"_bbp_topic_id":["354899"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["20905","263555"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["355210"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["355210"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-03-04 16:20:23"]},"test":"diona-cejkuuni-weimar-de"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/354899","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/354899\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":355137,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/354899\/revisions\/355137"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=354899"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}