


{"id":353587,"date":"2024-02-24T05:34:49","date_gmt":"2024-02-24T05:34:49","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/"},"modified":"2024-02-24T05:34:49","modified_gmt":"2024-02-24T05:34:49","slug":"composite-weight","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/","title":{"rendered":"Composite Weight"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and overall weight of my component?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-353587","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-acp-compositematerials-1","topic-tag-static-structural"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/composite-weight\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/static-structural\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"static-structural\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/static-structural\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"static-structural\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/static-structural\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/composite-weight\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Composite Weight\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/composite-weight\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Composite Weight\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/static-structural\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"static-structural\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/composite-weight\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/composite-weight\\\/\",\"name\":\"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/composite-weight\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/static-structural\/#listItem","name":"static-structural"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/static-structural\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"static-structural","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/static-structural\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/#listItem","name":"Composite Weight"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Composite Weight","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/static-structural\/#listItem","name":"static-structural"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/","name":"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00","dateModified":"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/","article:published_time":"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-02-24T05:34:49+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Composite Weight | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Sir, I designed my model in Ansys ACP then I transfer the acp setup for static structural test from where I got results as well now one thing is remaining is to check the overall composite weight of my pressure vessel. Could you please tell me how to check the weight of composite material and"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"353587","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:57:51","updated":"2024-10-28 16:57:51","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/static-structural\/\" title=\"static-structural\">static-structural<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tComposite Weight\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"static-structural","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/static-structural\/"},{"label":"Composite Weight","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/composite-weight\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["336349","88","5977"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.146"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["1274"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["353587"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["88","5977","336349"],"_bbp_voice_count":["3"],"_bbp_reply_count":["7"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["356485"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["356485"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-03-11 18:38:35"]},"test":"guptacheeraggmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/353587","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/353587\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=353587"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}