


{"id":352100,"date":"2024-02-17T06:35:34","date_gmt":"2024-02-17T06:35:34","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/"},"modified":"2024-02-19T08:49:27","modified_gmt":"2024-02-19T08:49:27","slug":"bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/","title":{"rendered":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video &#8220;Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.<br \/>Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require user input:<br \/>component Setup in system System Coupling&#8221;<br \/>can anyone check for this issue please?<br \/>Please ansys teams for fix this issue<\/p>\n<p>this is the link of the video : https:\/\/youtu.be\/4wrx8CYsjYE<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-352100","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-bug","topic-tag-coupled-system","topic-tag-update-failed-1"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video &quot;Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video &quot;Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-02-17T06:35:34+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-02-19T08:49:27+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video &quot;Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/bug\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"bug\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/bug\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"bug\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/bug\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/bug\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"bug\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\\\/\",\"name\":\"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video \\\"Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-02-17T06:35:34+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-02-19T08:49:27+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video \"Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/bug\/#listItem","name":"bug"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/bug\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"bug","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/bug\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/#listItem","name":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/bug\/#listItem","name":"bug"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/","name":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video \"Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-02-17T06:35:34+00:00","dateModified":"2024-02-19T08:49:27+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video &quot;Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/","article:published_time":"2024-02-17T06:35:34+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-02-19T08:49:27+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello, I found a bug in the Ansys 2024 R1 coupling system, where when I interrupted the calculation process and then wanted to continue the calculation again, an error appeared like in the video &quot;Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling.Update of the Coupling component failed due to the following components which require"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"352100","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:59:17","updated":"2024-10-28 16:59:17","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/bug\/\" title=\"bug\">bug<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tBUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"bug","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/bug\/"},{"label":"BUG IN SYSTEM COUPLING: CANT CONTINUE CALCULATION","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/bug-in-system-coupling-cant-continue-calculation\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["66637","805"],"_bbp_author_ip":["96.7.218.223"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["969"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_edit_lock":["1708332375:233281"],"_bbp_topic_id":["352100"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["805","66637"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["7"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["366514"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["366514"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-05-11 22:11:29"]},"test":"denxyatxgmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/352100","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/352100\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":352227,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/352100\/revisions\/352227"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=352100"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}