


{"id":349773,"date":"2024-02-08T03:45:18","date_gmt":"2024-02-08T03:45:18","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/"},"modified":"2024-05-17T17:21:47","modified_gmt":"2024-05-17T17:21:47","slug":"fluent-crash-on-starting","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/","title":{"rendered":"Fluent crash on starting"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>I get the following error:<\/p>\n<p>Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.<\/p>\n<p>Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.<\/p>\n<p>This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.<\/p>\n<p>For full Legal Notice, see documentation.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10 EDT Build Id: 10213<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>Connected License Server List: ######<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8211;<\/p>\n<p>This is an academic version of ANSYS FLUENT. Usage of this product<\/p>\n<p>license is limited to the terms and conditions specified in your ANSYS<\/p>\n<p>license form, additional terms section.<\/p>\n<p>&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8211;<\/p>\n<p>Host spawning Node 0 on machine &#8220;OmarZaki&#8221; (win64).<\/p>\n<p>[mpiexec@OmarZaki] wmain (mpiexec.c:2165): assert (pg-&gt;intel.exitcodes != NULL) failed<\/p>\n<p>[mpiexec@OmarZaki] HYD_sock_write (..\\windows\\src\\hydra_sock.c:387): write error (errno = 34)<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>What would be the issue?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-349773","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-02-08T03:45:18+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-05-17T17:21:47+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-crash-on-starting\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-crash-on-starting\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Fluent crash on starting\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-crash-on-starting\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Fluent crash on starting\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-crash-on-starting\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-crash-on-starting\\\/\",\"name\":\"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-crash-on-starting\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-02-08T03:45:18+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-05-17T17:21:47+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/#listItem","name":"Fluent crash on starting"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Fluent crash on starting","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/","name":"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-02-08T03:45:18+00:00","dateModified":"2024-05-17T17:21:47+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/","article:published_time":"2024-02-08T03:45:18+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-05-17T17:21:47+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Fluent crash on starting | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I am trying to start Fluent Meshing. Processor is AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7995WX. I get the following error:Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2 Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.For full Legal Notice, see documentation. Build Time: Aug 18 2023 08:31:10"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"349773","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:00:58","updated":"2024-10-28 17:00:58","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tFluent crash on starting\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Fluent crash on starting","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-crash-on-starting\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["5935","157473"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.154"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["2998"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_edit_lock":["1707364124:287343"],"_bbp_topic_id":["349773"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["5935","157473"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["8"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["367383"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["367383"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-05-17 17:20:48"]},"test":"omarz2illinois-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/349773","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":3,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/349773\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":349776,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/349773\/revisions\/349776"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=349773"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}