


{"id":349771,"date":"2024-02-08T02:50:56","date_gmt":"2024-02-08T02:50:56","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/"},"modified":"2024-02-08T02:50:56","modified_gmt":"2024-02-08T02:50:56","slug":"fluent-opening-problem","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/","title":{"rendered":"Fluent opening problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message &#8220;The FLUENT application failed to initialize.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>When opening it standalone, the console shows &#8220;&gt;Unexpected license problem; exiting. &gt;Hit return to exit.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.<\/p>\n<p>How can I solve this?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-349771","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"HelloI&#039;ve not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message &quot;The FLUENT application failed to initialize.&quot;When opening it standalone, the console shows &quot;&gt;Unexpected license problem; exiting. &gt;Hit return to exit.&quot;I&#039;m using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"HelloI&#039;ve not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message &quot;The FLUENT application failed to initialize.&quot;When opening it standalone, the console shows &quot;&gt;Unexpected license problem; exiting. &gt;Hit return to exit.&quot;I&#039;m using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"HelloI&#039;ve not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message &quot;The FLUENT application failed to initialize.&quot;When opening it standalone, the console shows &quot;&gt;Unexpected license problem; exiting. &gt;Hit return to exit.&quot;I&#039;m using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-opening-problem\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-opening-problem\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Fluent opening problem\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-opening-problem\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Fluent opening problem\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-opening-problem\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-opening-problem\\\/\",\"name\":\"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"HelloI've not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message \\\"The FLUENT application failed to initialize.\\\"When opening it standalone, the console shows \\\">Unexpected license problem; exiting. >Hit return to exit.\\\"I'm using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-opening-problem\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"HelloI've not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message \"The FLUENT application failed to initialize.\"When opening it standalone, the console shows \">Unexpected license problem; exiting. >Hit return to exit.\"I'm using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/#listItem","name":"Fluent opening problem"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Fluent opening problem","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/","name":"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"HelloI've not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message \"The FLUENT application failed to initialize.\"When opening it standalone, the console shows \">Unexpected license problem; exiting. >Hit return to exit.\"I'm using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00","dateModified":"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"HelloI've not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message &quot;The FLUENT application failed to initialize.&quot;When opening it standalone, the console shows &quot;&gt;Unexpected license problem; exiting. &gt;Hit return to exit.&quot;I'm using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/","article:published_time":"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-02-08T02:50:56+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Fluent opening problem | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"HelloI've not been able to open the Fluent application from the Workbench. I only got the message &quot;The FLUENT application failed to initialize.&quot;When opening it standalone, the console shows &quot;&gt;Unexpected license problem; exiting. &gt;Hit return to exit.&quot;I'm using the free student version (2024 R1) and the other applications I use are working as intended.How can"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"349771","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:00:58","updated":"2024-10-28 17:00:58","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tFluent opening problem\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Fluent opening problem","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-opening-problem\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["64407","16547"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.15"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["2777"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["349771"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27784"],"_bbp_engagement":["16547","64407"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["5"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["351723"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["351723"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-02-15 16:15:08"]},"test":"giraudgermannuufmg-br"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/349771","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/349771\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=349771"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}