


{"id":345663,"date":"2024-01-20T01:56:53","date_gmt":"2024-01-20T01:56:53","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/"},"modified":"2024-01-20T01:56:53","modified_gmt":"2024-01-20T01:56:53","slug":"ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/","title":{"rendered":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello everyone,<\/p>\n<p>I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.<\/p>\n<p>The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.<br \/>For example, I have created a Fluent project.<br \/>The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.<br \/>The Mesh also works fine and I can generate a mesh.<br \/>But, when running Fluent in the Setup section, I run into issues.<\/p>\n<p>Fluent does cannot start and closes after around 5 minutes of loading.<br \/>The error that I get back in Workbench after this reads &#8220;<span class=\"ng-scope\">The FLUENT application failed to validate the connection.<\/span>&#8220;.<\/p>\n<p>Running Fluent directly (not starting Fluent from Workbench), results in a similar issue.<br \/>This time Fluent does not close but gives me an error in the Fluent console which I have attached in the last part of this message.<br \/>After this error, Fluent stays open but has no functionality and everything seems blank.<\/p>\n<p>I would really appriciate your time if you can give me some help with this.<\/p>\n<p>Best,<br \/>Mohammad<\/p>\n<p>Fluent Startup Log<br \/>=========================================<\/p>\n<p>\/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/bin\/fluent -r23.2.0 2ddp -pshmem -host -alnamd64 -t1 -mpi=intel -path\/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent -ssh -cx decoy.computer.name:11111:11111<br \/>Starting \/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/lnamd64\/2ddp_host\/fluent.23.2.0 host -cx decoy.computer.name:11111:11111 &#8220;(list (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/function) &#8220;fluent 2ddp -flux -node -alnamd64 -r23.2.0 -t1 -pshmem -mpi=intel -ssh&#8221;) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/rhost) &#8220;&#8221;) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/ruser) &#8220;&#8221;) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/nprocs_string) &#8220;1&#8221;) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/auto-spawn?) #t) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/trace-level) 0) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/remote-shell) 1) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/path) &#8220;\/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent&#8221;) (rpsetvar (QUOTE parallel\/hostsfile) &#8220;&#8221;) (rpsetvar (QUOTE gpuapp\/devices) &#8220;&#8221;))&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Welcome to ANSYS Fluent 2023 R2<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Copyright 1987-2023 ANSYS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Unauthorized use, distribution or duplication is prohibited.<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; This product is subject to U.S. laws governing export and re-export.<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; For full Legal Notice, see documentation.<\/p>\n<p>Build Time: May 29 2023 07:35:13 EDT &nbsp;Build Id: 10212 &nbsp;<br \/>&nbsp;<br \/>Connected License Server List: 1055@decoy.license.server<\/p>\n<p>*********************************************<br \/>Info: Your license enables 4-way parallel execution.<br \/>For faster simulations, please start the application with the appropriate parallel options.<br \/>*********************************************<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;This is an academic version of ANSYS FLUENT. Usage of this product<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;license is limited to the terms and conditions specified in your ANSYS<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;license form, additional terms section.<br \/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>Host spawning Node 0 on machine &#8220;decoy.computer.name&#8221; (unix).<br \/>\/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/bin\/fluent -r23.2.0 2ddp -flux -node -alnamd64 -t1 -pshmem -mpi=intel -ssh -mport 111.111.111.111:111.111.111.111:11111:0<br \/>Starting \/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/multiport\/mpi\/lnamd64\/intel2021\/bin\/mpirun &#8211;rsh=ssh -f \/tmp\/fluent-appfile.root.17657 -genv FI_PROVIDER tcp -genv FLUENT_ARCH lnamd64 -genv I_MPI_DEBUG 0 -genv I_MPI_ADJUST_GATHERV 3 -genv I_MPI_ADJUST_ALLREDUCE 2 -genv I_MPI_PLATFORM auto -genv PYTHONHOME \/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/..\/..\/commonfiles\/CPython\/3_10\/linx64\/Release\/python -genv FLUENT_PROD_DIR \/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0 -genv FLUENT_AFFINITY 0 -genv I_MPI_PIN enable -genv KMP_AFFINITY disabled -n 1 \/home\/user\/Ansys\/ansys_inc\/v232\/fluent\/fluent23.2.0\/lnamd64\/2ddp_node\/fluent_mpi.23.2.0 node -mpiw intel -pic shmem -mport 111.111.111.111:111.111.111.111:11111:0<\/p>\n<p>0: mpt_connect: error: connect failed: Connection timed out<\/p>\n<p>0: mpt_connect: error: connect failed: Connection timed out<\/p>\n<p>0: mpt_connect: error: connect failed: Connection timed out<\/p>\n<p>0: mpt_establish_connection: error: unable to connect: Connection timed out<\/p>\n<p>0: mpt_connect_to_server: error: cannot establish connection; bye.: Connection timed out<br \/>terminate called without an active exception<\/p>\n<p>===================================================================================<br \/>= &nbsp; BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES<br \/>= &nbsp; RANK 0 PID 17708 RUNNING AT decoy.computer.name<br \/>= &nbsp; KILLED BY SIGNAL: 6 (Aborted)<br \/>===================================================================================<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-345663","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-academiclicense-1","topic-tag-ansys-fluent","topic-tag-Ansysfluentsetuperror-1","topic-tag-linux"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/linux\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"linux\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/linux\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"linux\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/linux\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/linux\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"linux\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/linux\/#listItem","name":"linux"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/linux\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"linux","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/linux\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/#listItem","name":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/linux\/#listItem","name":"linux"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/","name":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00","dateModified":"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/","article:published_time":"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-01-20T01:56:53+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello everyone,I have installed Ansys step by step according to the installation guide on my workstation which uses the Linux Ubuntu 22.04 operating system.The Workbench starts fine and I can create projects in there.For example, I have created a Fluent project.The DesignModeler works fine to make a Geometry.The Mesh also works fine and I can"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"345663","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:04:12","updated":"2024-10-28 17:04:12","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/linux\/\" title=\"linux\">linux<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tAnsys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"linux","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/linux\/"},{"label":"Ansys Fluent Cannot Start on Linux Ubuntu","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-fluent-cannot-start-on-linux-ubuntu\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["337304","68381"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.52.43.10"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["3381"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["345663"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27796"],"_bbp_engagement":["68381","337304"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["2"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["346471"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["346471"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2024-01-25 02:33:20"]},"test":"mohammad-zandsalimyubc-ca"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/345663","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/345663\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=345663"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}