


{"id":309184,"date":"2023-09-27T21:23:06","date_gmt":"2023-09-27T21:23:06","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/"},"modified":"2023-09-27T21:23:06","modified_gmt":"2023-09-27T21:23:06","slug":"how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/","title":{"rendered":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I&#8217;d like to take each of the velocity components and calculate the RMSE values for them to define other expressions in CFD Post. I am happy to share any other information that may be needed to better answer my question.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-309184","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I&#039;d like to take each\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I&#039;d like to take each\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I&#039;d like to take each\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\\\/\",\"name\":\"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I'd like to take each\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I'd like to take each","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/#listItem","name":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/","name":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I'd like to take each","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00","dateModified":"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I'd like to take each","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/","article:published_time":"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-09-27T21:23:06+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello,I am currently running an LES simulation in Fluent and post processing in CFD Post. In Fluent the unsteady velocity components are shown as RMSE Velocity for each of the velocity components and in CFD Post I can only see RMS Velocity components. How is RMSE defined in CFD Post? I'd like to take each"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"309184","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:43:03","updated":"2024-10-28 17:43:03","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHow to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"How to Obtain RMSE Values in CFD Post from RMS Values","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-obtain-rmse-values-in-cfd-post-from-rms-values\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["286083","13659"],"_bbp_author_ip":["96.7.218.223"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["825"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["309184"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["13659","286083"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["309862"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["309862"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-10-03 14:29:11"]},"test":"aninookstate-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/309184","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/309184\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=309184"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}