


{"id":30516,"date":"2018-09-21T01:01:55","date_gmt":"2018-09-21T01:01:55","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/"},"modified":"2018-09-21T01:01:55","modified_gmt":"2018-09-21T01:01:55","slug":"how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/","title":{"rendered":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum.<\/p>\n<p><\/p>\n<p>When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see &nbsp;the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy ?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-30516","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\\\/\",\"name\":\"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\\\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/#listItem","name":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/","name":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00","dateModified":"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/","article:published_time":"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00","article:modified_time":"2018-09-21T01:01:55+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I have some questions when I read the literatures about the energy spectrum. When we calculate the turbulent flow with Large eddy simulation, it is important to make sure to resolve the scale in the inertial subrange. I want to see the Kolmogorov spectrum law (-5\/3 law) in my calculation results. While, how to make"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"30516","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 23:29:33","updated":"2024-10-28 23:29:33","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHow to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"How to make the spectrum for turbulent kinetic energy","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-to-make-the-spectrum-for-turbulent-kinetic-energy\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_old_topic_id":["2687"],"_bbp_old_topic_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_topic_anonymous_id":["false"],"_bbp_old_closed_status_id":["publish"],"_bbp_author_ip":[null],"_bbp_old_sticky_status_id":["normal"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0","0","0","0","0"],"_btv_view_count":["2814"],"_bbp_subscription":["295452"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["30516"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["154942","158751","165847","295452"],"_bbp_voice_count":["4"],"_bbp_reply_count":["5"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["311105"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["311105"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-10-11 15:28:28"]},"test":"long-yun"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/30516","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/30516\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=30516"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}