


{"id":304712,"date":"2023-09-03T18:59:00","date_gmt":"2023-09-03T18:59:00","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/"},"modified":"2023-09-03T18:59:00","modified_gmt":"2023-09-03T18:59:00","slug":"unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/","title":{"rendered":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello!<\/p>\n<p>I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q*<em> &#8211; <\/em>q)<em> <\/em>where kf is a constant<em>&nbsp;<\/em>q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience with numbers (Does that make any difference?). The dq\/dt equation is then applied in the source term as -(1-porosity)*rho*dq\/dt.&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p>I put messages in my UDF to show me the values of the UDS and other variables calculated and they are absolutely ridiculous. An example is:<\/p>\n<p>The value of q_i is now -38065484171715682240850117399674880.000000<\/p>\n<p>q_i is the value of q at the previous time step.<\/p>\n<p>Anyway, can someone look at my code and see where I am going wrong, please?<\/p>\n<div>\n<div>#include &lt;udf.h&gt;<\/div>\n<div>#include &lt;math.h&gt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>DEFINE_INIT(Initial,domain)<\/div>\n<div>{<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Thread *t;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; cell_t c;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; thread_loop_c(t, domain)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; {<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; begin_c_loop(c, t)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; \/\/ Initially the contaminant concentration in solid phase is 0<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; C_UDMI(c, t, 0) = 0.0; \/\/ q_i at the ith time step<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; C_UDMI(c, t, 1) = 0.0; \/\/ q_i+1 at the i+1th time step<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; end_c_loop(c, t)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; }<\/div>\n<div>}<\/div>\n<div>DEFINE_ADJUST(define_q_ads, domain) &nbsp;\/*Adjust is the first step in the solution loop*\/<\/div>\n<div>{<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Thread *t;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; cell_t c;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real dt;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real rp = 1.1\/1000;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real De = 25;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real qm = 154;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real KL = 0.63;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real kf = 15*De\/(rp*rp);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real qe;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; thread_loop_c(t, domain)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; {<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; begin_c_loop(c, t)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; dt = RP_Get_Real(&#8220;physical-time-step&#8221;);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; qe = (KL*qm*C_UDSI(c,t,0))\/(1+KL*C_UDSI(c,t,0)); \/\/ C_UDSI contains the concentration in the liquid phase&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; C_UDMI(c, t, 1) = C_UDMI(c, t, 0) + kf*dt*((qe &#8211; C_UDMI(c, t, 0)));<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; \/\/ q_i+1 = q_i + kf*dt*(qe &#8211; q_i)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; end_c_loop(c, t)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; }<\/div>\n<div>}<\/div>\n<p><\/p>\n<div>DEFINE_SOURCE(m_src, c, t, dS, eqn) \/*Source term calculation happens after the adjust function*\/ &nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>{<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real source;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real eta = 0.77;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; real rho = 743;<\/div>\n<p><\/p>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; int ThreadID = THREAD_ID(t);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; source = -(1-eta)*rho*C_UDMI(c,t,1);<\/div>\n<p><\/p>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Message(&#8220;====================================================================\\n&#8221;);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Message(&#8220;The value of source in the cell thread %i is %f\\n&#8221;, ThreadID, source);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Message(&#8220;====================================================================\\n&#8221;);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; dS[eqn] = 0.0;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; return source;<\/div>\n<div>}<\/div>\n<p><\/p>\n<div>DEFINE_EXECUTE_AT_END(execute_at_end) &nbsp;\/*Executes at the end of the iteration. Updates q_i for the next time step*\/<\/div>\n<div>{<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Domain* domain = Get_Domain(1);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; Thread* t;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; cell_t c;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; thread_loop_c(t, domain)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; {<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; begin_c_loop(c, t)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;C_UDMI(c, t, 0)=C_UDMI(c, t, 1);<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Message(&#8220;The value of q_i is now %f\\n&#8221;,C_UDMI(c,t,0));<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; end_c_loop(c, t)<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp; &nbsp; }<\/div>\n<div>} &nbsp;<\/div>\n<\/div>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-304712","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-adsorption","topic-tag-udf"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/udf\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"udf\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/udf\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"udf\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/udf\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Unnatural values calculated by UDF\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Unnatural values calculated by UDF\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/udf\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"udf\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\\\/\",\"name\":\"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\\\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\\\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/udf\/#listItem","name":"udf"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/udf\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"udf","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/udf\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/#listItem","name":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/udf\/#listItem","name":"udf"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/","name":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00","dateModified":"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/","article:published_time":"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-09-03T18:59:00+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello!I am trying to model fixed bed adsorption using Linear driving force model given by dq\/dt = kf(q* - q) where kf is a constant q* = (KL*qm*C)\/(1 + KL*C), where KL and qm are constants and C is the concentration. I defined C as a user defined scalar instead of using mass fraction for convenience"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"304712","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:47:16","updated":"2024-10-28 17:47:16","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/udf\/\" title=\"udf\">udf<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tUnnatural values calculated by UDF\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"udf","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/udf\/"},{"label":"Unnatural values calculated by UDF","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/unnatural-values-calculated-by-udf\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["17976","14311"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.146"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["745"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["304712"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27792"],"_bbp_engagement":["14311","17976"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["2"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["305281"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["305281"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-09-07 11:09:36"]},"test":"khuzaim-ranawadiaua-pt"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/304712","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/304712\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=304712"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}