


{"id":294414,"date":"2023-07-23T19:05:40","date_gmt":"2023-07-23T19:05:40","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/"},"modified":"2023-07-23T19:05:40","modified_gmt":"2023-07-23T19:05:40","slug":"update-student-license","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/","title":{"rendered":"Update student license"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I&#8217;ve opened the &#8216;student&#8217; file. However, the file only contain &#8216;licensingclient&#8217; file and inside it is &#8216;.acldata&#8217;. Can someone help me to renew the license, please?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-294414","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I&#039;ve opened the &#039;student&#039; file. However, the file only contain &#039;licensingclient&#039; file and inside it is &#039;.acldata&#039;. Can someone help me to renew\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I&#039;ve opened the &#039;student&#039; file. However, the file only contain &#039;licensingclient&#039; file and inside it is &#039;.acldata&#039;. Can someone help me to renew\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I&#039;ve opened the &#039;student&#039; file. However, the file only contain &#039;licensingclient&#039; file and inside it is &#039;.acldata&#039;. Can someone help me to renew\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/update-student-license\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/update-student-license\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Update student license\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/update-student-license\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Update student license\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/update-student-license\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/update-student-license\\\/\",\"name\":\"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\\\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I've opened the 'student' file. However, the file only contain 'licensingclient' file and inside it is '.acldata'. Can someone help me to renew\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/update-student-license\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I've opened the 'student' file. However, the file only contain 'licensingclient' file and inside it is '.acldata'. Can someone help me to renew","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/#listItem","name":"Update student license"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Update student license","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/","name":"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I've opened the 'student' file. However, the file only contain 'licensingclient' file and inside it is '.acldata'. Can someone help me to renew","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I've opened the 'student' file. However, the file only contain 'licensingclient' file and inside it is '.acldata'. Can someone help me to renew","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/","article:published_time":"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-23T19:05:40+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Update student license | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I am currently using Ansys 2022 R2, and my license will expired in 7 days. I have followed the instruction in \/forum\/forums\/topic\/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license\/. I have downloaded the Ansys Student version 2023 R2, and I've opened the 'student' file. However, the file only contain 'licensingclient' file and inside it is '.acldata'. Can someone help me to renew"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"294414","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:57:46","updated":"2024-10-28 17:57:46","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tUpdate student license\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Update student license","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/update-student-license\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["286540","199"],"_bbp_author_ip":["96.7.74.191"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["2779"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["294414"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27796"],"_bbp_engagement":["199","286540"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["294667"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["294667"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-07-25 09:18:54"]},"test":"amirulucengmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/294414","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/294414\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=294414"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}