


{"id":292395,"date":"2023-07-10T21:47:20","date_gmt":"2023-07-10T21:47:20","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/"},"modified":"2023-07-12T18:21:40","modified_gmt":"2023-07-12T18:21:40","slug":"ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/","title":{"rendered":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a &#8220;Job was not run on the cluster. Check the cluster logs and check if the cluster is configured properly&#8221;. I only have one computer that will be used for the RSM and therefore my only node so I am slightly confused why this message keeps coming up. For troubleshooting steps, outside of the usual restarts I have tried uninstalling&nbsp; both the&nbsp; -arcmaster and -arcservices through the rsm\/arctools\/winx64 folder and reinstalled those services. Any info or some direction that someone can point me to? I can attach log files if requsted.&nbsp;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-292395","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a &quot;Job was not run on the cluster.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a &quot;Job was not run on the cluster.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-07-10T21:47:20+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-12T18:21:40+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a &quot;Job was not run on the cluster.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\\\/\",\"name\":\"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a \\\"Job was not run on the cluster.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-07-10T21:47:20+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-12T18:21:40+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a \"Job was not run on the cluster.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/#listItem","name":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/","name":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a \"Job was not run on the cluster.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-07-10T21:47:20+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-12T18:21:40+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a &quot;Job was not run on the cluster.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/","article:published_time":"2023-07-10T21:47:20+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-12T18:21:40+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello, I am installing ANSYS RSM 2023 R1 on a computer installed with Server 2019 and need some assistance on a specific error message according to the log files. Whenever I try to send a job, even a test job through a localhost, I am constantly getting a &quot;Job was not run on the cluster."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"292395","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 17:59:52","updated":"2024-10-28 17:59:52","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"ANSYS-RSM Job will not run on the cluster error message","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/ansys-rsm-job-was-not-run-on-the-cluster-error-message\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["4019","74406"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.33.28.204"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["1907"],"_edit_lock":["1689025674:149517"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["292395"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27796"],"_bbp_engagement":["4019","74406"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["2"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["292834"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["292834"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-07-12 18:11:44"]},"test":"hoseacampbell-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/292395","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/292395\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=292395"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}