


{"id":291679,"date":"2023-07-05T14:44:22","date_gmt":"2023-07-05T14:44:22","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/"},"modified":"2023-07-05T14:44:22","modified_gmt":"2023-07-05T14:44:22","slug":"installing-ansys-ncode-2022","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/","title":{"rendered":"installing Ansys nCode  2022"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<div class=\"x_x_elementToProof\">To concerned official,<\/div>\n<div class=\"x_x_elementToProof\">&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div class=\"x_x_elementToProof\">I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded&nbsp;to&nbsp;downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide me the file name that needed to add and what will be the next step<\/div>\n<div class=\"x_x_elementToProof\">&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div class=\"x_x_elementToProof\">&nbsp;<\/div>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-291679","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"installing Ansys nCode  2022\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"installing Ansys nCode  2022\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\\\/\",\"name\":\"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/#listItem","name":"installing Ansys nCode  2022"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"installing Ansys nCode  2022","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/","name":"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/","article:published_time":"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-05T14:44:22+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"installing Ansys nCode 2022 | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello,To concerned official, I am Ajith Annavajhula having Academic version of Ansys 2022 R2 workbench edition and wanted to add Design Life add-on to it, even though I got the link for downloading the file, I proceeded to downloaded the file and could not get the exact .wbex file to added in to the workbench.So can you provide"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"291679","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:00:38","updated":"2024-10-28 18:00:38","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tinstalling Ansys nCode  2022\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"installing Ansys nCode  2022","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/installing-ansys-ncode-2022\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["288559","74406"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.146"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["4044"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["291679"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27796"],"_bbp_engagement":["74406","288559"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["291766"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["291766"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-07-05 22:24:38"]},"test":"aannavajpurdue-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/291679","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/291679\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=291679"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}