


{"id":288940,"date":"2023-06-15T13:42:57","date_gmt":"2023-06-15T13:42:57","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/"},"modified":"2023-06-19T13:56:23","modified_gmt":"2023-06-19T13:56:23","slug":"pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/","title":{"rendered":"Pre-stress step not showing  on the db file"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.<\/p>\n<p>I wrote this under:<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<div>\n<div>\/SOL<\/div>\n<div>!PreStress<\/div>\n<div>ANTYPE,0<\/div>\n<div>PSTRES, ON<\/div>\n<div>SOLVE<\/div>\n<div>FINISH<\/div>\n<p><\/p>\n<div>\/SOL<\/div>\n<div>!Modal Analysis<\/div>\n<div>ANTYPE,2<\/div>\n<div>MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFF<\/div>\n<div>EQSLV,SPAR &nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES &nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>LUMPM,0<\/div>\n<div>PSTRES,ON<\/div>\n<div>SOLVE<\/div>\n<div>save,analyse_modale,db,,all<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution.<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn&#8217;t store the static solution. I&#8217;ve tried to multiply &#8220;save&#8221; command, but it didn&#8217;t work.<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Idealy I would like a single .db with the first static step and the second modal step.<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Do you have any idea as to why it doesn&#8217;t work ?<\/div>\n<div>&nbsp;<\/div>\n<div>Thanks for your help,<\/div>\n<div>Seb<\/div>\n<\/div>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-288940","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-Modal_Analysis-1","topic-tag-db","topic-tag-pre-stress","topic-tag-rst-1"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi,I&#039;m trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn&#039;t store the static solution. I&#039;ve tried to multiply\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi,I&#039;m trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn&#039;t store the static solution. I&#039;ve tried to multiply\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-06-15T13:42:57+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-06-19T13:56:23+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi,I&#039;m trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn&#039;t store the static solution. I&#039;ve tried to multiply\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/pre-stress\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"pre-stress\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/pre-stress\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"pre-stress\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/pre-stress\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Pre-stress step not showing  on the db file\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Pre-stress step not showing  on the db file\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/pre-stress\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"pre-stress\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\\\/\",\"name\":\"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi,I'm trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \\\/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\\\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn't store the static solution. I've tried to multiply\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-06-15T13:42:57+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-06-19T13:56:23+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I'm trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn't store the static solution. I've tried to multiply","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/pre-stress\/#listItem","name":"pre-stress"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/pre-stress\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"pre-stress","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/pre-stress\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/#listItem","name":"Pre-stress step not showing  on the db file"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Pre-stress step not showing  on the db file","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/pre-stress\/#listItem","name":"pre-stress"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/","name":"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,I'm trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn't store the static solution. I've tried to multiply","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-06-15T13:42:57+00:00","dateModified":"2023-06-19T13:56:23+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi,I'm trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn't store the static solution. I've tried to multiply","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/","article:published_time":"2023-06-15T13:42:57+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-06-19T13:56:23+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Pre-stress step not showing on the db file | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi,I'm trying to run a modal analysis with pre-stress.I wrote this under: \/SOL!PreStressANTYPE,0PSTRES, ONSOLVEFINISH\/SOL!Modal AnalysisANTYPE,2MODOPT,LANB,5,0,0, ,OFFEQSLV,SPAR MXPAND,ALL, , ,YES LUMPM,0PSTRES,ONSOLVEsave,analyse_modale,db,,all When ran separatly, both step works fine: the static step is correctly computed, and the result match with analytical solution. However when ran before the modal analysis the db doesn't store the static solution. I've tried to multiply"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"288940","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:03:42","updated":"2024-10-28 18:03:42","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/pre-stress\/\" title=\"pre-stress\">pre-stress<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tPre-stress step not showing  on the db file\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"pre-stress","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/pre-stress\/"},{"label":"Pre-stress step not showing  on the db file","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/pre-stress-step-not-showing-on-the-db-file\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["58345","20905","88"],"_bbp_author_ip":["23.206.193.146"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["561"],"_edit_lock":["1687182892:220423"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["288940"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["88","20905","58345"],"_bbp_voice_count":["3"],"_bbp_reply_count":["3"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["289175"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["289175"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-06-16 14:45:51"]},"test":"sebastien-arrivetjimmy-energy-eu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/288940","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/288940\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=288940"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}