


{"id":275744,"date":"2023-03-21T16:19:45","date_gmt":"2023-03-21T16:19:45","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/"},"modified":"2023-03-21T16:19:45","modified_gmt":"2023-03-21T16:19:45","slug":"using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/","title":{"rendered":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be able to use a curve function for lmct?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks,<\/p>\n<p>Kyle<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-275744","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\\\/\",\"name\":\"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/#listItem","name":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/","name":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00","dateModified":"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/","article:published_time":"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-03-21T16:19:45+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I am trying to sum two curves together to get the correct mass flow rate to be used with AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE (lcmt). When running the simulation, the curve function works correctly (I am able to see the result from curveout), but there is no mass flow applied to the airbag. Is there a way to be"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"275744","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:17:41","updated":"2024-10-28 18:17:41","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tUsing load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Using load curve function for mass flow rate in AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/using-load-curve-function-for-mass-flow-rate-in-airbag_wang_nefske\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["182637","181804"],"_bbp_author_ip":["96.7.74.191"]," _bbp_last_reply_id":["0"]," _bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["300"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["275744"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27814"],"_bbp_engagement":["181804","182637"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["4"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["276404"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["276404"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2023-03-24 22:18:05"]},"test":"boylek5"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/275744","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/275744\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=275744"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}