


{"id":254492,"date":"2021-07-19T18:13:45","date_gmt":"2021-07-19T18:13:45","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/"},"modified":"2021-07-19T18:13:45","modified_gmt":"2021-07-19T18:13:45","slug":"required-license-file-was-not-found","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/","title":{"rendered":"Required license file was not found"},"content":{"rendered":"<p> I&#8217;m trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I&#8217;ve made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: <\/p>\n<p> Attempting to start the license manager&#8230; <\/p>\n<p> The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files <\/p>\n<p> In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on &#8220;Subscription&#8221; and not &#8220;Floating&#8221;. I&#8217;m not sure what else to do. Could you please help me? <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-254492","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-installation"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I&#039;m trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I&#039;ve made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I&#039;m trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I&#039;ve made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I&#039;m trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I&#039;ve made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/required-license-file-was-not-found\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/installation\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"installation\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/installation\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"installation\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/installation\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/required-license-file-was-not-found\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Required license file was not found\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/required-license-file-was-not-found\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Required license file was not found\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/installation\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"installation\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/required-license-file-was-not-found\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/required-license-file-was-not-found\\\/\",\"name\":\"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I'm trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I've made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/required-license-file-was-not-found\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I've made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/installation\/#listItem","name":"installation"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/installation\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"installation","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/installation\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/#listItem","name":"Required license file was not found"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Required license file was not found","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/installation\/#listItem","name":"installation"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/","name":"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I'm trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I've made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00","dateModified":"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I'm trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I've made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/","article:published_time":"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-07-19T18:13:45+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Required license file was not found | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I'm trying to download the 30 day trial Ansys program and I've made it until the License Manager step. I keep getting this error message: Attempting to start the license manager... The required license file was not found in: C:Program FilesANSYS INCShared Fileslicensinglicense_files In the license mode, I have made sure to have it on"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"254492","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:42:47","updated":"2024-10-28 18:42:47","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/installation\/\" title=\"installation\">installation<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tRequired license file was not found\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"installation","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/installation\/"},{"label":"Required license file was not found","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/required-license-file-was-not-found\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["278046"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["558"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["254492"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27789"],"_bbp_engagement":["202","278046"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["260918"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["260918"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2021-07-20 05:26:44"]},"test":"adithi-jagannadhanpavilion-io"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/254492","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/254492\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=254492"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}