


{"id":254069,"date":"2022-03-07T15:45:46","date_gmt":"2022-03-07T15:45:46","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/"},"modified":"2022-03-07T15:45:46","modified_gmt":"2022-03-07T15:45:46","slug":"starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/","title":{"rendered":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file"},"content":{"rendered":"<p> Dear support team, <\/p>\n<p> I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. <\/p>\n<p> One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of the program. &nbsp;Often programs also ask, if they should associate with certain file extensions. <\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p> I tried with Spaceclaim, and directed to the respective path during the \u201eopen with\u201c dialogue. The program starts, but then comes up with a warning: <\/p>\n<p> &#8220;Failover feature \u00b4Discovery level 1\u00b4is not available. Novalid FLEXlm servers specified&#8221;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <\/p>\n<p> If you continue, it offers to start in readonly mode as a viewer, because it can\u00b4t find the licensing file. <\/p>\n<p> &#8220;No valid licensing file found. How do you want to proceed?&nbsp; Write proteceted mode or cancel&#8221; <\/p>\n<p> I\u00b4m a named user and my copy is registered and works perfect, as long as I start the program first and then open file from it or drag file onto it. <\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p> Any idea, what to do? <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-254069","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-how-to","topic-tag-spaceclaim"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/spaceclaim\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"spaceclaim\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/spaceclaim\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"spaceclaim\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/spaceclaim\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/spaceclaim\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"spaceclaim\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\\\/\",\"name\":\"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \\u201efile.scdoc\\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \\u201eopen with\\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/spaceclaim\/#listItem","name":"spaceclaim"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/spaceclaim\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"spaceclaim","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/spaceclaim\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/#listItem","name":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/spaceclaim\/#listItem","name":"spaceclaim"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/","name":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00","dateModified":"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/","article:published_time":"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-03-07T15:45:46+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Dear support team, I struggle with an issue, which normally is easy to solve: I\u00b4d like to click on a Spaceclaim \u201efile.scdoc\u201c to start Spaceclaim with the respective file. One common way to do so is, to associate the file using the \u201eopen with\u201c feature in Windows and direct the explorer to the .exe of"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"254069","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 18:43:20","updated":"2024-10-28 18:43:20","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/spaceclaim\/\" title=\"spaceclaim\">spaceclaim<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tStarting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"spaceclaim","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/spaceclaim\/"},{"label":"Starting Spaceclaim by clicking on a .scdoc file","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/starting-spaceclaim-by-clicking-on-a-scdoc-file\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_subscription":["278747"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_btv_view_count":["546"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["254069"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27789"],"_bbp_engagement":["202","3001","278747","278989"],"_bbp_voice_count":["4"],"_bbp_reply_count":["10"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["258882"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["258882"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2022-03-29 10:37:53"]},"test":"rautertjrec-hd-de"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/254069","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/254069\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=254069"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}