


{"id":169698,"date":"2022-05-23T08:25:00","date_gmt":"2022-05-23T08:25:00","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/"},"modified":"2022-05-30T15:55:58","modified_gmt":"2022-05-30T15:55:58","slug":"use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/","title":{"rendered":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi Everyone<br \/>\nI need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems.<br \/>\nAt first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting.<br \/>\nAnd I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings  And named them in Command. I need to export the stiffness matrix about these points.<br \/>\nThen I added a command in Analysis Setting, but the model stopped from here and met some errors.<\/p>\n<p>\u00a0*** ERROR ***\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0CP =\u00a0\u00a0842.062\u00a0TIME= 11:13:07<br \/>\n\u00a0The analysis type must not be changed after the first load step. For a\u00a0new analysis, enter the FINISH command now and<br \/>\nreenter using the\u00a0\u00a0\u00a0\/SOLUTION command.<\/p>\n<p>There is my APDL code.<\/p>\n<p>antype,substr<\/p>\n<p>seopt,,1,2,1,resolve !CHANGES MADE HERE<br \/>\n*DIM,node_pos,array,arg1,4<br \/>\n*DIM,dof_text_col,CHAR,1,arg1*6<br \/>\n*GET,unitsys,ACTIVE,0,UNITS<\/p>\n<p>*DO,i,1,arg1<br \/>\n\u00a0M,M%i%,ALL<br \/>\n\u00a0node_pos(i,1)=i<br \/>\n\u00a0node_pos(i,2)=NX(M%i%)<br \/>\n\u00a0node_pos(i,3)=NY(M%i%)<br \/>\n\u00a0node_pos(i,4)=NZ(M%i%)<br \/>\n\u00a0dof_text_col(1,6*(i-1)+1)=&#8217;N%i%_DX&#8217;<br \/>\n\u00a0dof_text_col(1,6*(i-1)+2)=&#8217;N%i%_DY&#8217;<br \/>\n\u00a0dof_text_col(1,6*(i-1)+3)=&#8217;N%i%_DZ&#8217;<br \/>\n\u00a0dof_text_col(1,6*(i-1)+4)=&#8217;N%i%_RX&#8217;<br \/>\n\u00a0dof_text_col(1,6*(i-1)+5)=&#8217;N%i%_RY&#8217;<br \/>\n\u00a0dof_text_col(1,6*(i-1)+6)=&#8217;N%i%_RZ&#8217;<br \/>\n*ENDDO<\/p>\n<p>allsel,all<\/p>\n<p>I don&#8217;t know how to improve my code to export the stiffness matrix.<br \/>\nThanks a lot in advance!<\/p>\n<p><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-169698","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-ansys-mechanical","topic-tag-apdl-commands","topic-tag-mechanical-apdl","topic-tag-static-structural","topic-tag-stiffness-matrix"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-05-23T08:25:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-05-30T15:55:58+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"mechanical-apdl\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"mechanical-apdl\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"mechanical-apdl\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\\\/\",\"name\":\"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-05-23T08:25:00+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-05-30T15:55:58+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/#listItem","name":"mechanical-apdl"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"mechanical-apdl","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","name":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/#listItem","name":"mechanical-apdl"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/","name":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-05-23T08:25:00+00:00","dateModified":"2022-05-30T15:55:58+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/","article:published_time":"2022-05-23T08:25:00+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-05-30T15:55:58+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Everyone I need to export a 96*96 stiffness matrix about a gearbox with screws from ANSYS workbench, but I met some problems. At first, I defined some Beam contact as screws and gave them two steps Load and Lock in Analysis Setting. And I set 16 Remote Points in the middle of the bearings"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"169698","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:14:41","updated":"2024-10-28 20:14:41","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/\" title=\"mechanical-apdl\">mechanical-apdl<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tUse ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"mechanical-apdl","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/"},{"label":"Use ANSYS APDL To Export Stiffness Matrix","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/use-ansys-apdl-to-export-stiffness-matrix\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_btv_view_count":["4045"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_subscription":["256645"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["169698"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27815"],"_bbp_engagement":["88","256645"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["2"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["215267"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["215267"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2022-05-30 15:55:58"]},"test":"a380777747gmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/169698","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/169698\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=169698"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}