


{"id":168611,"date":"2022-04-19T08:43:42","date_gmt":"2022-04-19T08:43:42","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/"},"modified":"2022-06-01T07:46:49","modified_gmt":"2022-06-01T07:46:49","slug":"heating-through-rotating-friction","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/","title":{"rendered":"Heating through rotating friction"},"content":{"rendered":"<div class=\"Item-Body\">\n<div class=\"Message userContent\">\n<p>Hello all, <\/p>\n<p>I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I&#039;m having some problems while solving the math problem<\/p>\n<p>1. I&#039;m not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I&#039;m using remote point &#8211; remote load)<\/p>\n<p>2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don&#039;t know how to set it up.<\/p>\n<p>3. I want to rigid bodies the empty part of the tire that is mounted to the wheel frame but I don&#039;t know how to set it up<\/p>\n<p>Please, somebody help me. Have a nice day.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-168611","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I&#039;m having some problems while solving the math problem1. I&#039;m not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I&#039;m using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don&#039;t know\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I&#039;m having some problems while solving the math problem1. I&#039;m not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I&#039;m using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don&#039;t know\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-04-19T08:43:42+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-06-01T07:46:49+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I&#039;m having some problems while solving the math problem1. I&#039;m not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I&#039;m using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don&#039;t know\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heating-through-rotating-friction\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heating-through-rotating-friction\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Heating through rotating friction\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heating-through-rotating-friction\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"Heating through rotating friction\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heating-through-rotating-friction\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heating-through-rotating-friction\\\/\",\"name\":\"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I'm having some problems while solving the math problem1. I'm not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I'm using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don't know\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/heating-through-rotating-friction\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-04-19T08:43:42+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-06-01T07:46:49+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I'm having some problems while solving the math problem1. I'm not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I'm using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don't know","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/#listItem","name":"Heating through rotating friction"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"Heating through rotating friction","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/","name":"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I'm having some problems while solving the math problem1. I'm not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I'm using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don't know","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-04-19T08:43:42+00:00","dateModified":"2022-06-01T07:46:49+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I'm having some problems while solving the math problem1. I'm not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I'm using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don't know","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/","article:published_time":"2022-04-19T08:43:42+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-06-01T07:46:49+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Heating through rotating friction | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello all, I am simulating the problem of rotational motion generating heat. I'm having some problems while solving the math problem1. I'm not sure how to put the load at the center of the tire (currently, I'm using remote point - remote load)2. I want the tire to move and rotate but I don't know"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"168611","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:17:38","updated":"2024-10-28 20:17:38","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tHeating through rotating friction\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"Heating through rotating friction","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/heating-through-rotating-friction\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_btv_view_count":["3091"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_subscription":["253750"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["168611"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["240","157493","253750"],"_bbp_voice_count":["3"],"_bbp_reply_count":["109"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["216815"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["216815"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2022-06-24 16:31:11"]},"test":"nguyenminhhieu15122000gmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/168611","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/168611\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=168611"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}