


{"id":167891,"date":"2022-03-29T19:57:50","date_gmt":"2022-03-29T19:57:50","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/"},"modified":"2022-03-29T20:44:10","modified_gmt":"2022-03-29T20:44:10","slug":"can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/","title":{"rendered":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?"},"content":{"rendered":"<div class=\"Item-Body\">\n<div class=\"Message userContent\">\n<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>Let&#039;s say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.<\/p>\n<p>So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one can think that the Max\/Min-locations are consistent with the legend values. <\/p>\n<p>I can put probe values close to the location, but still, <strong>I would like to have the legend only for the stresses in this specific part, if possible<\/strong>? We usually include the legend in the results images.<\/p>\n<p>In this case I have really high stresses in another component, close to an edge, which is not of interest in this case, hence I would like to exclude that from the legend.<\/p>\n<p> I know that I can change the second highest value in the legend to get more contours if the highest value is much much higher than the rest, but if I present this legend in a report with really high max-value, this will raise a lot of questions. <\/p>\n<p>Regards, Albin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-167891","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-contour","topic-tag-legend","topic-tag-maximum-point-1","topic-tag-results","topic-tag-solution"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello,Let&#039;s say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello,Let&#039;s say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2022-03-29T19:57:50+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-03-29T20:44:10+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello,Let&#039;s say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/results\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"results\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/results\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"results\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/results\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/results\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"results\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\\\/\",\"name\":\"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello,Let's say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\\\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\\\/Min-tag, one\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2022-03-29T19:57:50+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-03-29T20:44:10+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,Let's say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/results\/#listItem","name":"results"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/results\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"results","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/results\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/#listItem","name":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/results\/#listItem","name":"results"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/","name":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,Let's say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2022-03-29T19:57:50+00:00","dateModified":"2022-03-29T20:44:10+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello,Let's say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/","article:published_time":"2022-03-29T19:57:50+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-03-29T20:44:10+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly? | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello,Let's say that we have an assembly to be able to simulate a real situation, but we are only interested in showing the results of one part, so we hide the rest. However, the legend (Min-Max) is still based on the highest\/lowest values in the whole assembly.So when I show my part with Max\/Min-tag, one"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"167891","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:18:45","updated":"2024-10-28 20:18:45","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/results\/\" title=\"results\">results<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tCan you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"results","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/results\/"},{"label":"Can you show Legend based on result from a specific part of an assembly?","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/can-you-show-legend-based-on-result-from-a-specific-part-of-an-assembly\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_btv_view_count":["1924"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_subscription":["25148"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["167891"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["25148","252374"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["210115"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["210115"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2022-03-29 20:44:10"]},"test":"albin-linderstamsaabgroup-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/167891","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/167891\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=167891"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}