


{"id":165132,"date":"2021-12-27T18:12:29","date_gmt":"2021-12-27T18:12:29","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/"},"modified":"2021-12-28T16:20:30","modified_gmt":"2021-12-28T16:20:30","slug":"getting-sweep-data","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/","title":{"rendered":"Getting Sweep Data"},"content":{"rendered":"<div class=\"Item-Body\">\n<div class=\"Message userContent\">\n<p>For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have tried &#039;manually&#039; that works:<\/p>\n<p>1) Running a looping .lsf in the folder of the sweep files after they have run, and collecting the data this way.<\/p>\n<p>2) Opening each file and running a script to save the data (either from command line or a separate .lsf.<\/p>\n<p>3) Putting this script into the model&gt;analysis&gt;script location<\/p>\n<p>These don&#039;t automatically run at completion of a simulation, nor the entire sweep. Is there a simple way to do this? I am running large nested parameter sweeps on an HPC cluster, and this would considerably simplify the workflow.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-165132","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-analysis-1","topic-tag-Lumeriical-1","topic-tag-parametersweep-1"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-12-27T18:12:29+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-12-28T16:20:30+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/getting-sweep-data\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/analysis-1\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"analysis\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/analysis-1\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"analysis\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/analysis-1\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/getting-sweep-data\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Getting Sweep Data\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/getting-sweep-data\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Getting Sweep Data\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/analysis-1\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"analysis\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/getting-sweep-data\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/getting-sweep-data\\\/\",\"name\":\"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\\\/.mat file or savedata\\\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/getting-sweep-data\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-12-27T18:12:29+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-12-28T16:20:30+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/analysis-1\/#listItem","name":"analysis"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/analysis-1\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"analysis","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/analysis-1\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/#listItem","name":"Getting Sweep Data"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Getting Sweep Data","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/analysis-1\/#listItem","name":"analysis"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/","name":"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-12-27T18:12:29+00:00","dateModified":"2021-12-28T16:20:30+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/","article:published_time":"2021-12-27T18:12:29+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-12-28T16:20:30+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Getting Sweep Data | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"For a parameter sweep . So far, I have been using a separate script to save the results for post-processing. Is it possible to do this automatically ( matlabsave\/.mat file or savedata\/.ldf file) after a single file is run, or better yet after the entire sweep is run to collect monitor data. What I have"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"165132","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:22:36","updated":"2024-10-28 20:22:36","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/analysis-1\/\" title=\"analysis\">analysis<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tGetting Sweep Data\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"analysis","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/analysis-1\/"},{"label":"Getting Sweep Data","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/getting-sweep-data\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_author_ip":[""],"_bbp_old_reply_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_reply_anonymous_id":["false"],"_btv_view_count":["1446"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["165132"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27833"],"_bbp_engagement":["862","2592"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["1"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["201358"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["201358"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2021-12-28 16:20:30"]},"test":"schinta3jhu-edu"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/165132","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/165132\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=165132"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}