


{"id":160810,"date":"2021-07-29T12:50:04","date_gmt":"2021-07-29T12:50:04","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/"},"modified":"2022-02-14T17:29:00","modified_gmt":"2022-02-14T17:29:00","slug":"fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/","title":{"rendered":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll"},"content":{"rendered":"<div class=\"Item-Body\">\n<div class=\"Message userContent\">\n<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p><\/p>\n<\/p>\n<p>Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point <a href=\"\/cdn-cgi\/l\/email-protection\" class=\"__cf_email__\" data-cfemail=\"033c6d6c7762776a6c6d4766606f434b626d676f667141627066\">[email&#160;protected]<\/a>@<a href=\"\/cdn-cgi\/l\/email-protection\" class=\"__cf_email__\" data-cfemail=\"e79f829584829484b8d4b8d5a7\">[email&#160;protected]<\/a>@<a href=\"\/cdn-cgi\/l\/email-protection\" class=\"__cf_email__\" data-cfemail=\"66332327273e37232439315656263c\">[email&#160;protected]<\/a> in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent<br \/>\ntbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll.<\/p>\n<p> I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual Studio Express 2017, and also tried to install Ansys 2021 R2 on another computer and the same error shows up everytime. <\/p>\n<p>I was running a simulation for over a week until I stopped it today and tryed to launch Fluent again. The only thing i did that could have caused this was updating windows (KB5004237). Has anyone faced the same error and know how to fix this? Could this be caused by the Windows update or is it an Ansys bug? <\/p>\n<p>This error shows up if i open Fluent through workbench and through the fluent executable. I don&#039;t have any problem launching workbench or designmodeler\/spaceclaim.<\/p>\n<p><\/p>\n<\/p>\n<p>Thank you.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-160810","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-ansys-student","topic-tag-fluent","topic-tag-launching-problem"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-07-29T12:50:04+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2022-02-14T17:29:00+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/fluent\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"fluent\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/fluent\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"fluent\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/fluent\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/fluent\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"fluent\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\\\/\",\"name\":\"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-07-29T12:50:04+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2022-02-14T17:29:00+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/fluent\/#listItem","name":"fluent"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/fluent\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"fluent","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/fluent\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/#listItem","name":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/fluent\/#listItem","name":"fluent"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/","name":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-07-29T12:50:04+00:00","dateModified":"2022-02-14T17:29:00+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/","article:published_time":"2021-07-29T12:50:04+00:00","article:modified_time":"2022-02-14T17:29:00+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello,Once I launch Ansys Fluent I get an error saying it was not possible to locate the procedure entry point [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] in DLL(dynamic-link library) C:Program FilesAnSYS Incv211fluent tbinwin64libansysfluidscffinterface.dll. I already tried to reinstall Ansys 2021 R1, uninstall Ansys 2021 R1 and install Ansys 2021 R2, reinstall all Ansys software, Visual Studio Community 2019 and Visual"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"160810","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:28:36","updated":"2024-10-28 20:28:36","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/fluent\/\" title=\"fluent\">fluent<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tFluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"fluent","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/fluent\/"},{"label":"Fluent launch error: Missing procedure entry point at file libansysfluidscffinterface.dll","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/fluent-launch-error-missing-procedure-entry-point-at-file-libansysfluidscffinterface-dll\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_author_ip":[""],"_bbp_old_reply_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_reply_anonymous_id":["false"],"_btv_view_count":["508"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["160810"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27784"],"_bbp_engagement":["68381","176493","182282","215276","240742","246578"],"_bbp_voice_count":["6"],"_bbp_reply_count":["8"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["187080"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["187080"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2022-02-14 17:29:00"]},"test":"nunodelgadofe-up-pt"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/160810","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/160810\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=160810"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}