


{"id":160512,"date":"2021-07-20T09:36:41","date_gmt":"2021-07-20T09:36:41","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/"},"modified":"2021-07-23T11:43:30","modified_gmt":"2021-07-23T11:43:30","slug":"create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/","title":{"rendered":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)"},"content":{"rendered":"<div class=\"Item-Body\">\n<div class=\"Message userContent\">\n<p>Hello, <\/p>\n<p>I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node &quot;location&quot; once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining of each line .<\/p>\n<p>This table would allow me to plot deformation amplitude vs length at any given step. <\/p>\n<p>However I have not been able to do so, the (1,1) spot would be assigned the value 0 with &#039;*set, data(1,1),0&#039;. <\/p>\n<p>I have created the table with &#039;*dim,data,TABLE,33,14,1&#039; and I wanted to fill it with &#039;*vget&#039; commands but I am not sure how to to this. <\/p>\n<p>Any help is appreciated! <\/p>\n<p>PS : the model is in 2D with an axi-symmetry defined around the Y axis. The deformation is also along the Y axis.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-160512","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-deformation","topic-tag-mechanical-apdl","topic-tag-plots","topic-tag-xy-plot"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node &quot;location&quot; once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node &quot;location&quot; once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-07-20T09:36:41+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2021-07-23T11:43:30+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node &quot;location&quot; once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"mechanical-apdl\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"mechanical-apdl\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":4,\"name\":\"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic-tag\\\/mechanical-apdl\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"mechanical-apdl\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\\\/\",\"name\":\"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node \\\"location\\\" once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-07-20T09:36:41+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2021-07-23T11:43:30+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node \"location\" once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/#listItem","name":"mechanical-apdl"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"mechanical-apdl","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/#listItem","name":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/#listItem","position":4,"name":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/#listItem","name":"mechanical-apdl"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/","name":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node \"location\" once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-07-20T09:36:41+00:00","dateModified":"2021-07-23T11:43:30+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node &quot;location&quot; once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/","article:published_time":"2021-07-20T09:36:41+00:00","article:modified_time":"2021-07-23T11:43:30+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length) | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello, I would like to create an APDL command that would create a table with 33rows, 14 columns and 1 plane that would store node &quot;location&quot; once on the first line; and for every time step add a new row of values of deformation amplitude at each node with the corresponding time at the begining"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"160512","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:29:01","updated":"2024-10-28 20:29:01","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/\" title=\"mechanical-apdl\">mechanical-apdl<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tCreate a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"mechanical-apdl","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic-tag\/mechanical-apdl\/"},{"label":"Create a Table with time, deformation amplitude and node location (length)","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/create-a-table-with-time-deformation-amplitude-and-node-location-length\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_author_ip":[""],"_bbp_old_reply_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_reply_anonymous_id":["false"],"_btv_view_count":["3132"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_subscription":["244905"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_id":["160512"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["5977","197848","204242"],"_bbp_voice_count":["3"],"_bbp_reply_count":["4"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["186051"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["186051"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2021-07-23 11:43:30"]},"test":"mackenzie-pandaleongmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/160512","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/160512\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=160512"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}