


{"id":158859,"date":"2021-05-26T08:21:21","date_gmt":"2021-05-26T08:21:21","guid":{"rendered":"\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/"},"modified":"2023-07-10T12:59:07","modified_gmt":"2023-07-10T12:59:07","slug":"the-result-file-cannot-be-opened","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/","title":{"rendered":"The result file cannot be opened"},"content":{"rendered":"<div class=\"Item-Body\">\n<div class=\"Message userContent\">\n<p>Hello, <\/p>\n<p>I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. <\/p>\n<p>I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the previous analysis. A message saying: <\/p>\n<p>An error ocurred when the post procesor attempte to load a specific result.<\/p>\n<p>Current result file may not contain request result data<\/p>\n<p>The result file cannot be opened. <\/p>\n<p>Which makes sense because the folder is being cleared by Ansys when I run the second simulation. <\/p>\n<p>I have tested several wbx files and it happes with all of them<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-158859","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2021-05-26T08:21:21+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2023-07-10T12:59:07+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Topics\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"The result file cannot be opened\"},\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":3,\"name\":\"The result file cannot be opened\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/topics\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Topics\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\\\/\",\"name\":\"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/topic\\\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2021-05-26T08:21:21+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2023-07-10T12:59:07+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Topics","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/#listItem","name":"The result file cannot be opened"},"previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/#listItem","position":3,"name":"The result file cannot be opened","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/#listItem","name":"Topics"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/","name":"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2021-05-26T08:21:21+00:00","dateModified":"2023-07-10T12:59:07+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/","article:published_time":"2021-05-26T08:21:21+00:00","article:modified_time":"2023-07-10T12:59:07+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"The result file cannot be opened | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hello, I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post. I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"158859","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 20:31:26","updated":"2024-10-28 20:31:26","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/\" title=\"Topics\">Topics<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tThe result file cannot be opened\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Topics","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/topics\/"},{"label":"The result file cannot be opened","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/topic\/the-result-file-cannot-be-opened\/"}],"acf":[],"custom_fields":[{"0":{"_bbp_author_ip":[""],"_bbp_old_reply_author_name_id":["Anonymous"],"_bbp_old_is_reply_anonymous_id":["false"],"_btv_view_count":["4991"],"_bbp_likes_count":["0"],"_bbp_status":["publish"],"_bbp_topic_status":["unanswered"],"_bbp_topic_id":["158859"],"_bbp_forum_id":["27791"],"_bbp_engagement":["25","198599"],"_bbp_voice_count":["2"],"_bbp_reply_count":["2"],"_bbp_last_reply_id":["179894"],"_bbp_last_active_id":["179894"],"_bbp_last_active_time":["2021-06-23 12:59:48"]},"test":"alejandromahystgmail-com"}],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/158859","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topics\/158859\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=158859"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}