


{"id":397330,"date":"2024-12-12T22:04:33","date_gmt":"2024-12-12T22:04:33","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/"},"modified":"2024-12-12T22:04:33","modified_gmt":"2024-12-12T22:04:33","slug":"397330","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Hi Atish,&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said &#8220;&lt;span data-teams=&#8221;true&#8221;&gt;For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented. As for the difference between CESE results and Fluent, I couldn&#8217;t comment since I don&#8217;t know how his dual-CESE model set up.&#8221;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I hope this informations is helpful.&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span data-teams=&#8221;true&#8221;&gt;Thanks,&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;span data-teams=&#8221;true&#8221;&gt;Pedram&lt;\/span&gt;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-397330","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said &quot;For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said &quot;For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said &quot;For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/397330\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/397330\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/397330\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/397330\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/397330\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said \\\"For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\\\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/397330\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said \"For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/","name":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said \"For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00","dateModified":"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said &quot;For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/","article:published_time":"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-12-12T22:04:33+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi Atish,I contacted the developer regarding your question. He said &quot;For the sudden explosion problem, if the fluid speed is not high, it is better to use an incompressible solver such as ICFD. Currently, there is no species transport model in dual-CESE solver, but in the old CESE solver, there is combustion\/chemical-reaction capabilities implemented."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"397330","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-17 21:05:22","updated":"2026-09-23 06:15:38","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: LS Dyna CESE solver\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: LS Dyna CESE solver","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/397330\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/397330","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/397330\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=397330"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}