


{"id":396367,"date":"2024-12-05T05:01:58","date_gmt":"2024-12-05T05:01:58","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/"},"modified":"2024-12-05T05:02:35","modified_gmt":"2024-12-05T05:02:35","slug":"396367","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Workbench &#8211; MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis &#8211; Mismatch in Accel."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;@kkolha2, I requested access.&nbsp; &nbsp;I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match.&nbsp; &nbsp; Maybe there&rsquo;s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome.&nbsp; &nbsp;All just &ldquo;hypothesis&rdquo;.&nbsp; &nbsp;Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the highest mode of interest.&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-396367","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-12-05T05:01:58+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-12-05T05:02:35+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/396367\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/396367\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Workbench &#8211; MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis &#8211; Mismatch in Accel.\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/396367\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Workbench &#8211; MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis &#8211; Mismatch in Accel.\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/396367\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/396367\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Workbench \\u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \\u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \\u201chypothesis\\u201d. Transient should be 1\\\/20 of the frequency of the\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/396367\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-12-05T05:01:58+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-12-05T05:02:35+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Workbench &#8211; MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis &#8211; Mismatch in Accel."}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Workbench &#8211; MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis &#8211; Mismatch in Accel.","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/","name":"Reply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-12-05T05:01:58+00:00","dateModified":"2024-12-05T05:02:35+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/","article:published_time":"2024-12-05T05:01:58+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-12-05T05:02:35+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel. | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"@kkolha2, I requested access. I was just going to run a differentiation through the data to see if they would match. Maybe there\u2019s also an issue with how frequently the data point was taken so differentiating from there created some unexpected outcome. All just \u201chypothesis\u201d. Transient should be 1\/20 of the frequency of the"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"396367","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-17 20:00:02","updated":"2026-09-23 05:16:17","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Workbench \u2013 MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis \u2013 Mismatch in Accel.\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Workbench &#8211; MSUP vs Full Transient Analysis &#8211; Mismatch in Accel.","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/396367\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/396367","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/396367\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":396369,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/396367\/revisions\/396369"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=396367"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}