


{"id":395087,"date":"2024-11-24T14:38:59","date_gmt":"2024-11-24T14:38:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/"},"modified":"2024-11-24T14:38:59","modified_gmt":"2024-11-24T14:38:59","slug":"395087","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thanks!&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-395087","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/395087\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/395087\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/395087\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/395087\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/395087\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/395087\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/","name":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00","dateModified":"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/","article:published_time":"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-11-24T14:38:59+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I refined the mesh several times, however, the wave is not propagating through the domain. it gets damped very quickly within one or two wave length. Any other suggestions to resolve this issue?Thanks!"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"395087","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-17 18:32:59","updated":"2026-08-24 15:35:35","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Breaking water waves in Fluent","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/395087\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/395087","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/395087\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=395087"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}