


{"id":393333,"date":"2024-11-08T13:52:28","date_gmt":"2024-11-08T13:52:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/"},"modified":"2024-11-08T13:52:28","modified_gmt":"2024-11-08T13:52:28","slug":"393333","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I&#8217;m still not entirely sure what you&#8217;re trying to do, but don&#8217;t yet see any Rocky connections.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-393333","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I&#039;m still not entirely sure what you&#039;re trying to do, but don&#039;t yet see any Rocky connections.\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I&#039;m still not entirely sure what you&#039;re trying to do, but don&#039;t yet see any Rocky connections.\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I&#039;m still not entirely sure what you&#039;re trying to do, but don&#039;t yet see any Rocky connections.\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393333\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393333\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393333\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393333\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393333\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but don't yet see any Rocky connections.\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393333\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but don't yet see any Rocky connections.","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/","name":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but don't yet see any Rocky connections.","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00","dateModified":"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but don't yet see any Rocky connections.","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/","article:published_time":"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-11-08T13:52:28+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"I think you need to read up on VOF, DPM, wall films and multiphase in general for Fluent. I'm still not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but don't yet see any Rocky connections."},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"393333","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-10-17 16:44:36","updated":"2026-08-04 18:10:14","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Fluent and Rocky coupling question","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393333\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/393333","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/393333\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=393333"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}