


{"id":393013,"date":"2024-11-06T15:43:05","date_gmt":"2024-11-06T15:43:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/"},"modified":"2024-11-06T15:43:05","modified_gmt":"2024-11-06T15:43:05","slug":"393013","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to further improve the mapping accuracy factor&asymp;1 of key parts by adjusting HFSS mesh (total loss is basically unchanged) on the premise of keeping icepak mesh unchanged and with good quality. Therefore, I want to verify whether my idea of adjusting the mesh in this way is correct. Instead of encrypting one side of the grid, the two are adjusted to the appropriate value or close to each other, provided that the grid quality is at least good enough. Forgive me for sending it a few times because of the network delay.&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-393013","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393013\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393013\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393013\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393013\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393013\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/393013\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/","name":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00","dateModified":"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/","article:published_time":"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-11-06T15:43:05+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Yes, I actually found that too thick or too dense icepak mesh would reduce the mapping accuracy. I think it is necessary to adjust the HFSS or icepak mesh to make them similar (scale factor close to 1) when the mesh quality meets the requirements, rather than the exact same mesh. I have tried to"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"393013","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2025-07-09 07:33:35","updated":"2026-09-23 02:59:48","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Regarding the mesh accuracy related issues in HFSS and AEDT Icepak electro-therm","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/393013\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/393013","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/393013\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=393013"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}