


{"id":392582,"date":"2024-11-04T11:32:09","date_gmt":"2024-11-04T11:32:09","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/"},"modified":"2024-11-04T11:32:09","modified_gmt":"2024-11-04T11:32:09","slug":"392582","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Thank you so much!&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone&#8217;s doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-392582","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone&#039;s doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone&#039;s doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone&#039;s doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/392582\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/392582\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/392582\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/392582\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/392582\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone's doubts in the forum.\\ud83d\\udc4d\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/392582\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone's doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/","name":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone's doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00","dateModified":"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone's doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/","article:published_time":"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-11-04T11:32:09+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Thank you so much!I may try coupling the particles with the flow to see the changes (or maybe there will be no changes, haha).Thank you again for always helping to resolve everyone's doubts in the forum.\ud83d\udc4d"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"392582","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"default","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":false,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-11-28 16:22:49","updated":"2026-09-23 02:50:34","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: The total mass flow rate in DPM model","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/392582\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/392582","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/392582\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=392582"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}