


{"id":390000,"date":"2024-10-16T11:29:15","date_gmt":"2024-10-16T11:29:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/"},"modified":"2024-10-16T11:29:15","modified_gmt":"2024-10-16T11:29:15","slug":"390000","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a support structure of an airplane engine. In it, I apply the thrust force and the resulting torque. Afterward, I perform a modal and random vibration analysis to simulate the vibration spectrum generated by the engine when it is running.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;On one hand, I obtain the stress from the static and random vibration analyses and combine them to evaluate the stresses the structure will endure. Additionally, I want to conduct a fatigue study both in the structural analysis to evaluate how the engine thrust force might affect after several tests, and in the random vibration analysis to assess fatigue due to the engine&#8217;s inherent vibrations. Therefore, I would need to sum the fatigue effects of both analyses. This is why I want to use the Fatigue Combination module. Would this approach to combining both fatigue results be correct with the fatigue combination?&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-390000","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/390000\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/390000\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/390000\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/390000\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/390000\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/390000\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/","name":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00","dateModified":"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/","article:published_time":"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-10-16T11:29:15+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Thank you for the recommendation of the SUMTYPE command. I will look into it to see if it works for my case.Regarding fatigue, I mentioned it because I want to conduct a fatigue analysis on both the structure and the random vibration analysis. To give you some context, I have a static analysis for a"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"390000","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:23:03","updated":"2026-09-12 18:44:23","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Solution combination for Random vibration and Static Structural","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/390000\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/390000","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/390000\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=390000"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}