


{"id":389807,"date":"2024-10-15T13:47:01","date_gmt":"2024-10-15T13:47:01","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/"},"modified":"2024-10-16T02:36:04","modified_gmt":"2024-10-16T02:36:04","slug":"389807","status":"publish","type":"reply","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/","title":{"rendered":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hi,&lt;br&gt;A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.&lt;br&gt;After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.&lt;br&gt;The body in red are supposed to be foam material to prevent deformation from vibration &amp; shock, but they are also over-expanding\/over-compression than the reality requirement.&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;How can I restrict this vibration movement to within inside enclosure. Is it something to do with the contacts.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Also, the top brackets that are mounted on top of the blocks are mounted by bolts to the welded to the outer body are also moving outside the nut areas which are not supposed to.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Please help me with this issue as well to check on a smooth solution as per requirement.&lt;\/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&nbsp;&lt;\/p&gt;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-389807","reply","type-reply","status-publish","hentry"],"aioseo_notices":[],"aioseo_head":"\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO 4.9.10 - aioseo.com -->\n\t<meta name=\"description\" content=\"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"robots\" content=\"max-image-preview:large\" \/>\n\t<link rel=\"canonical\" href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/\" \/>\n\t<meta name=\"generator\" content=\"All in One SEO (AIOSEO) 4.9.10\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:locale\" content=\"en_US\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:site_name\" content=\"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:type\" content=\"article\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:title\" content=\"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:description\" content=\"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"og:url\" content=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:published_time\" content=\"2024-10-15T13:47:01+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta property=\"article:modified_time\" content=\"2024-10-16T02:36:04+00:00\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:card\" content=\"summary_large_image\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:title\" content=\"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum\" \/>\n\t\t<meta name=\"twitter:description\" content=\"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to\" \/>\n\t\t<script type=\"application\/ld+json\" class=\"aioseo-schema\">\n\t\t\t{\"@context\":\"https:\\\/\\\/schema.org\",\"@graph\":[{\"@type\":\"BreadcrumbList\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389807\\\/#breadcrumblist\",\"itemListElement\":[{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"position\":1,\"name\":\"Home\",\"item\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\",\"nextItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389807\\\/#listItem\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis\"}},{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389807\\\/#listItem\",\"position\":2,\"name\":\"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis\",\"previousItem\":{\"@type\":\"ListItem\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum#listItem\",\"name\":\"Home\"}}]},{\"@type\":\"Organization\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\"},{\"@type\":\"WebPage\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389807\\\/#webpage\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389807\\\/\",\"name\":\"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\\\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"isPartOf\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\"},\"breadcrumb\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/forums\\\/reply\\\/389807\\\/#breadcrumblist\"},\"datePublished\":\"2024-10-15T13:47:01+00:00\",\"dateModified\":\"2024-10-16T02:36:04+00:00\"},{\"@type\":\"WebSite\",\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#website\",\"url\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/\",\"name\":\"Ansys Learning Forum\",\"description\":\"Ansys Innovation Space\",\"inLanguage\":\"en-US\",\"publisher\":{\"@id\":\"https:\\\/\\\/innovationspace.ansys.com\\\/forum\\\/#organization\"}}]}\n\t\t<\/script>\n\t\t<!-- All in One SEO -->\n\n","aioseo_head_json":{"title":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to","canonical_url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/","robots":"max-image-preview:large","keywords":"","webmasterTools":{"miscellaneous":""},"schema":{"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/#breadcrumblist","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","position":1,"name":"Home","item":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum","nextItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/#listItem","name":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis"}},{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/#listItem","position":2,"name":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis","previousItem":{"@type":"ListItem","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum#listItem","name":"Home"}}]},{"@type":"Organization","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/#webpage","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/","name":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to","inLanguage":"en-US","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website"},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/#breadcrumblist"},"datePublished":"2024-10-15T13:47:01+00:00","dateModified":"2024-10-16T02:36:04+00:00"},{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#website","url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/","name":"Ansys Learning Forum","description":"Ansys Innovation Space","inLanguage":"en-US","publisher":{"@id":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/#organization"}}]},"og:locale":"en_US","og:site_name":"Ansys Learning Forum | Ansys Innovation Space","og:type":"article","og:title":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","og:description":"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to","og:url":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/","article:published_time":"2024-10-15T13:47:01+00:00","article:modified_time":"2024-10-16T02:36:04+00:00","twitter:card":"summary_large_image","twitter:title":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis | Ansys Learning Forum","twitter:description":"Hi,A further doubt from the previous results I just recieved.After solving, I have received a result that is not acceptable and I would like to know the reason\/corrections needed.The body that is supposed to be moving inside due to vibration and is moving outside the enclosure during the vibration.The body in red are supposed to"},"aioseo_meta_data":{"post_id":"389807","title":null,"description":null,"keywords":null,"keyphrases":null,"primary_term":null,"canonical_url":null,"og_title":null,"og_description":null,"og_object_type":"default","og_image_type":"content","og_image_url":null,"og_image_width":null,"og_image_height":null,"og_image_custom_url":null,"og_image_custom_fields":null,"og_video":null,"og_custom_url":null,"og_article_section":null,"og_article_tags":null,"twitter_use_og":true,"twitter_card":"default","twitter_image_type":"default","twitter_image_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_url":null,"twitter_image_custom_fields":null,"twitter_title":null,"twitter_description":null,"schema":{"blockGraphs":[],"customGraphs":[],"default":{"data":{"Article":[],"Course":[],"Dataset":[],"FAQPage":[],"Movie":[],"Person":[],"Product":[],"ProductReview":[],"Car":[],"Recipe":[],"Service":[],"SoftwareApplication":[],"WebPage":[]},"graphName":"","isEnabled":true},"graphs":[]},"schema_type":"default","schema_type_options":null,"pillar_content":false,"robots_default":true,"robots_noindex":false,"robots_noarchive":false,"robots_nosnippet":false,"robots_nofollow":false,"robots_noimageindex":false,"robots_noodp":false,"robots_notranslate":false,"robots_max_snippet":null,"robots_max_videopreview":null,"robots_max_imagepreview":"large","priority":null,"frequency":null,"local_seo":null,"limit_modified_date":false,"created":"2024-10-28 16:23:18","updated":"2026-09-23 00:12:59","ai":null,"breadcrumb_settings":null,"seo_analyzer_scan_date":null},"aioseo_breadcrumb":"<div class=\"aioseo-breadcrumbs\"><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\t<a href=\"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\" title=\"Home\">Home<\/a>\n\t\t<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb-separator\">&raquo;<\/span><span class=\"aioseo-breadcrumb\">\n\t\t\tReply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis\n\t\t<\/span><\/div>","aioseo_breadcrumb_json":[{"label":"Home","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum"},{"label":"Reply To: Acceleration Range in Harmonic Analysis","link":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/forums\/reply\/389807\/"}],"acf":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/389807","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/reply"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/389807\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":389887,"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/replies\/389807\/revisions\/389887"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/innovationspace.ansys.com\/forum\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=389807"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}